PDA

View Full Version : Hi All Another Newbie

ashw1980
06-04-2010, 21:55
Hi To all,

Picked up my first Willaims 2, reg M35 GTT on saturday!! Been caught up with Japanese turbo cars for while but aways fancied one of these for a while. :D I can see why everyone gets hooked on em.

Only got a picture from the sale advert but will post better ones once I get a few taken.

Would be interested to know if anyone on here knows of this car from previous owners?? Only had two so far in its life time.

Cheers
Ash

ThRaXaIR
06-04-2010, 22:21
looks nice buddy! welcome to the forum and best of luck with the car!! how the arches looking?

ashw1980
06-04-2010, 22:26
Cheers mate,

Passanger side clean as, drivers side clean as :shock:

Only rust I could find was small surface patch on the passanger sill, and small amount on bottom of driver door.

Wobba
06-04-2010, 23:49
Cheers mate,

Passanger side clean as, drivers side clean as :shock:

Only rust I could find was small surface patch on the passanger sill, and small amount on bottom of driver door.

Not bad then :)

Welcome! Any teething problems and we will do what we can to help :wink:

You're not far from us Southern gang really...M/sec is a good place to be when meeting us en route to Santa Pod, FCS etc :)

Coops
07-04-2010, 13:55
nice car man 8) welcomes

LEIGH-ANNE
07-04-2010, 15:31
Gdgd another southern willy!

Welcome. Give it a good clean and slap some pics up 8)

Never seen this one or heard of it. Where did u buy it from? Middlesex?

ashw1980
07-04-2010, 20:18
Thanks All,

Hi Wobba,

Live just off jct one of the M3 so will be up for the FCS for sure, although havent got a cue when it its :oops: you can prob tell Im deffo new on this scene!! :D

Hi Leigh - Anne,

Got the car from a dealer near Reading in the end, the bloke who chopped it lived in Bristol area by the looks of it as got many reciepts for it.

Look forawrd to meeting you all at some point over the coming months.

Cheers