PDA

View Full Version : Other marques sites

Wobba
27-03-2010, 23:28
Not sure about you guys, but I often find it enlightening and fun to browse other marques forums. Mostly these are cars I know a bit about already or have an interest in, such as the owners club for the Series McRae Impreza and V6Clio.net bunch.

I actually learn quite a bit from some of the other hot hatch forums, not just techie stuff but the strengths and weaknesses of their cars (lets face it...many of us are a competitive bunch). Very occasionally you can find mention of a rather rare encounter with a little gold booted road warrior we all hold dear... :notworthy:

The main shit I find useful is the parts and ingenuity when making a part out of **** all to suit their purposes (sorry...there is a single word for that description and I have been sat here for ages with that word on the end of my tongue for ages...I am a little drunk...and getting old...mani...manuf...DAMN).

It's good to spy a bit on the other performance cars nuts...

Know thy enemy ;)

stan
28-03-2010, 10:58
Universal?

:lol:

Daz.
28-03-2010, 11:09
What the what now?

Wobba
29-03-2010, 09:48
I was drunk :D

Wobba
29-03-2010, 09:49
I think the word was 'fabricate'. Can't remember now I was pretty wasted.

Coops
29-03-2010, 09:53
ai, fabricate is the one your after mate :wink: :lol:

Wobba
29-03-2010, 13:18
I hear you are good at fabrication :D

Coops
29-03-2010, 14:00
no no you got it all wrong mate, i'm proficient in the art of 'bodge' :wink:

col
29-03-2010, 19:17
I reckon when youve fabricated or bodged something out of nothing,and it works you really feel a sense of acheivement.

this is when you try to remember what you did with that application form for the Mclaren F1 team job. :lol:

ThRaXaIR
29-03-2010, 21:47
as amusing as it is, i think your keyboard should be locked up before you start drinking Wob your gunna put yourself in hot water one of these days!

and i bet you've gone crazy buying on ebay drunk before!? i know i have....i bought perfect dark 64 and i dont even have an N64. lol go figure

Wobba
29-03-2010, 23:40
as amusing as it is, i think your keyboard should be locked up before you start drinking Wob your gunna put yourself in hot water one of these days!

and i bet you've gone crazy buying on ebay drunk before!? i know i have....i bought perfect dark 64 and i dont even have an N64. lol go figure

Mate, I have been in DEEP SHIT on other forums lol. Years ago I went on right benders and ended up not remembering pissing EVERYONE off and ruining their nights haha.

As for mad drunk ebay buying, well, not been drunk but I have been mad buying for about 2 or 3 months :D

2 live
30-03-2010, 00:32

lol.......the kids turned up with quite a few boxes from their mums on sun....in 1 of these boxes...........u guessed it......my old n64.........perfect dark.........well iv got the console so ur welcome to come try ur game mate lol.

and yeah....fabrication. ;)

bit like the stories most tuners will give on expected work results ;)

ThRaXaIR
30-03-2010, 17:38
lol cheers buddy....it has since been sold on though, maybe to a fellow drunk>? who knows! :D