PDA

View Full Version : No. 25 ; )

LEIGH-ANNE
12-03-2010, 15:38
Going about my boring day today i was over where wobba lives picking up rabbit supplies :wink: We are txting away as you do and dans replies certainly arent making any sense at all.... :roll:

Wobba calling.....Hi how are you.....well im still in bed he replies! Ahh okies well that expains that one then :lol:

So we are rabbitting away (pun not intended) When down the road coming towards me as i slowly start to pull out from the junction is Willy!!!

I of course broke dans ear drum at this point THERES A WILLYYYYYYYYY.

It took ages for him to approach so gave me ample time to calm down and act 'normal' in time for the pass....

So he passes, and sticks hes hand up.....There was a voice of confusion on the other end of the phone - so i says, dan im going to follow him, ill call you bk :lol: Yes....like a stalker... :oops:

So anyway, i catch up with him, pull ahead in front of him along the dual carriageway and then ends up at the petrol station....

He already parked and putting petrol in....i approach and winds down the window and asks...calmly (suprisingly lol) What number is it? 8)

I expected him to say some unintresting number of course - to which he replys '25' .......ooooo i says very nice!

I didnt intend of speaking for long but ended up doing so anyway. Chatting about hes car and the ones we had seen about, mentioning arj256 old one (rip) and wobba mobile :wink:

He told me of how garages have ripped him off in the past which is a shame.

Told him to get hes arse bk on here (but in a more polite way :lol: ) So we can all help him out. He has been a member before too :D

So hopefully he will be bk :wink:

Coops
12-03-2010, 15:44
nice bit of entrapment there loser :wink:

LEIGH-ANNE
12-03-2010, 16:17
nice bit of entrapment there loser :wink:

Why thankyou :lol:

I just got the impression he wanted to chat anyway as he had said....yea i saw you from miles away and was like ''please dont be a fake'' :lol:

But yea chatted for about 10 min .....until the nasty people from tesco came out and said....we need you to pay for your fuel now :roll:

:lol:

northy
12-03-2010, 16:39
pictures ???

LEIGH-ANNE
12-03-2010, 16:50
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=81999&highlight=#81999

northy
12-03-2010, 17:12
[-X

katbloke
12-03-2010, 17:24
only photos of it on here are now dead links

FATBOY
12-03-2010, 19:03
i could go through your grammar LA :lol: its HIS not HES. that annoys me when people on facebook always write that. lol :D classic bit of stalking there!!! :lol:

Wobba
12-03-2010, 22:34
Going about my boring day today i was over where wobba lives picking up rabbit supplies :wink: We are txting away as you do and dans replies certainly arent making any sense at all.... :roll:

Wobba calling.....Hi how are you.....well im still in bed he replies! Ahh okies well that expains that one then :lol:

So we are rabbitting away (pun not intended) When down the road coming towards me as i slowly start to pull out from the junction is Willy!!!

I of course broke dans ear drum at this point THERES A WILLYYYYYYYYY.

It took ages for him to approach so gave me ample time to calm down and act 'normal' in time for the pass....

So he passes, and sticks hes hand up.....There was a voice of confusion on the other end of the phone - so i says, dan im going to follow him, ill call you bk :lol: Yes....like a stalker... :oops:

So anyway, i catch up with him, pull ahead in front of him along the dual carriageway and then ends up at the petrol station....

He already parked and putting petrol in....i approach and winds down the window and asks...calmly (suprisingly lol) What number is it? 8)

I expected him to say some unintresting number of course - to which he replys '25' .......ooooo i says very nice!

I didnt intend of speaking for long but ended up doing so anyway. Chatting about hes car and the ones we had seen about, mentioning arj256 old one (rip) and wobba mobile :wink:

He told me of how garages have ripped him off in the past which is a shame.

Told him to get hes arse bk on here (but in a more polite way :lol: ) So we can all help him out. He has been a member before too :D

So hopefully he will be bk :wink:

http://muldersbigadventure.com/img/stills/s1/1x09/11-ear-bleeding.jpg

This is what you did to meeeee!

Coops
13-03-2010, 00:42
diggin the hobo hair/sweaty sideburn combo your rockin now Dan the man :wink:

ThRaXaIR
13-03-2010, 11:04
wow your a stalker...but strangely good work!

LEIGH-ANNE
13-03-2010, 12:37
Fatboy you seemed to have lost your way as the first thing you mention is about my grammer.... :P :wink:

Dan it wasnt that bad lol

Anyway i dont mind being called a willy stalker :lol:

FATBOY
13-03-2010, 12:47
what are you getting at????? :? oh and nice profile pic by the way! :wink: even your friend in the picture commented on it, and she seemed impressed :P lol

LEIGH-ANNE
13-03-2010, 12:56
You should be getting excited about another one being on the road dummy not moaning about my grammer, thats shaks' job! :lol:

Keep on topic please fatboy....Yes she loves it :P :wink:

FATBOY
13-03-2010, 13:06
hark at her!!! keep on topic says the chief spammer!!!! lol

Jimbob
13-03-2010, 14:43
Ha ha, hello all, yes t'was me!

To think I almost sold it last month to buy a 200 cup!! Good to see you Leigh Anne, just got to get the wing fixed and the ever so slight bubbling fixed on the arch (oh, and getting those wheels re-furbed which I've been trying to do since 2005!).

Not been on WC for quite a while now but have to say our chat re-enforced what great cars these are when they are running properly (and seeing one in my mirrors, which you dont often do, the car looked pretty damn cool!!).

Anyone know any good, cheap and reliable body shops in the Portsmouth / Southampton area??

MatBrown
13-03-2010, 14:58
For the wheel refurbs you won't go far wrong with Pristine.

Mat.

Jimbob
24-03-2010, 18:45
Will have a look at Pristine, cheers Matt.

However, thanks to some idiot who rammed my parked car and didnt bother to leave his details (pah, who needs a no claims bonus eh????) my nearside rear arch is rather, how can I put it, remodelled at the moment. Currently going through the claim but the assessors state it needs a whole new rear wing and the door needs a little TLC. They have approved the repair as viable at a couple thousand pounds, lets hope my insurer thinks its worth it!!!

ThRaXaIR
24-03-2010, 19:00
cor bloody hope so for no. 25!! i think you should reinforce to them its number 25!

welcome back buddy! im new since u were last here! lol

Wobba
24-03-2010, 20:11
His post count is 217....spooky, that's my cars number!

So Jimlad...I hear you've spotted my Williams about Warsash and Locks Heath :) You will have seen Summeh as well probably, sadly he is no longer down these parts :(

I THINK I have spotted you before as well heading towards Warsash a couple of times.

I have got to get my arches sorted before they get really bad. If you want to see the work Pristine can do you can see my wheels as they got done about a year ago by them. Sadly they are not quite as mint as before due to some minor damage from some baboons that fit tyres for a living, though most people would still say they are mint.

Pretty sure Leighanne knows a fella that does bodywork around here. I went to a place the other day but he said come back later...I wont bother with him then!

May arrange some local meets over Summer, the more the merrier and all that :D

schakal
24-03-2010, 21:18
L.A , you and fat brown have something in common imfo :wink:

LEIGH-ANNE
24-03-2010, 22:51
L.A , you and fat brown have something in common imfo :wink:

Which is?