PDA

View Full Version : The Event Calendar

Wobba
09-03-2010, 15:02
For lack of a built-in fancy Java based forum calendar, I decided to build one myself. Took me 30 mins to make.

With it, you can add events for the Club and add yourself to other events. You may want to put your birthday on their or just browse to see what is coming up for the trackday season. You may need a username and password to add yourself to other peoples events, such as putting your name down to attend a trackday. PM me for access for now.

It's a useful tool as I was getting a bit tired of trying to figure out when and where other like-minded owners will be over the Summer and if there are any club events going on.

Please feel free to add events, even ones you may not yourself be attending but are looking for interest in. I've only put a few on for now. It will get bigger. I'll put the RS trackdays on each year.

WILLIAMSCLIO EVENTS CALENDER LINK (http://www.my.calendars.net/wctrackdays)

Hope it's useful until an alternative is found.

ThRaXaIR
09-03-2010, 18:34
good plan wobba! like it

RB23
09-03-2010, 21:05
Great idea :D

northy
09-03-2010, 21:32
thanks alot for this pal, what else can you do :winkey:

Wobba
09-03-2010, 21:58

Yea no problem. This was easy, simply using an online preformatted calendar and configuring it for us. You can make built in functions to the forum (like a calendar) which would serve us better to be honest, as we could control and access them via the site directly and everyone's actions could be logged/tracked/controlled more easily. The other option would be to migrate the entire forum database to a more advanced forum setup, which would likely have stuff like this already available to it.

Best ask Summeh about all that.

I was thinking of making an animated logo for either the site or any youtube vids people wanna add to their stuff to promote the club as well. I am very rusty with my 3D animations, but reckon I can still do it. A promo vid using other peoples footage would be fun to do too!

LEIGH-ANNE
09-03-2010, 23:07

Yea no problem. This was easy, simply using an online preformatted calendar and configuring it for us. You can make built in functions to the forum (like a calendar) which would serve us better to be honest, as we could control and access them via the site directly and everyone's actions could be logged/tracked/controlled more easily. The other option would be to migrate the entire forum database to a more advanced forum setup, which would likely have stuff like this already available to it.

I was thinking of making an animated logo for either the site or any youtube vids people wanna add to their stuff to promote the club as well. I am very rusty with my 3D animations, but reckon I can still do it. A promo vid using other peoples footage would be fun to do too!

Let me know if u need any help :D

Wobba
09-03-2010, 23:56

Let me know if u need any help :D

There are a few clips I may need help with for the promo vid actually Leighanne. Still got that tight white t-shirt by any chance?

16v_paddy
10-03-2010, 01:19
:rotflmao:

LEIGH-ANNE
10-03-2010, 13:01
oh ffs - ur have to ask for permission first :P

Wobba
10-03-2010, 13:38
oh ffs - ur have to ask for permission first :P

Who from?!

On a more serious note, it would be good to do some filming in the sun. I was thinking you being the cameraman when I do some drive-bys! Maybe get a couple of the others along for a MASS DRIVE-BY!

LEIGH-ANNE
10-03-2010, 13:58
Lol...

Yea no probs im up for that 8)

Carole Anne
10-03-2010, 14:46
Brill idea Wobbanory :)

I heard LA was getting a blue cat suit for promo shots and leopard print high heels with matching clutch bag ;)

Coops
10-03-2010, 15:05
complete with gold stitching :wink:

LEIGH-ANNE
10-03-2010, 15:20
complete with gold stitching :wink:

449 :roll:

Changed my mind slightly - going for the kill bill look now :wink:

(will pm you a pic cas)

Carole Anne
10-03-2010, 23:18
:D

I will sell it to the highest bidder :lol:

16v_paddy
11-03-2010, 00:06
I'll give you 7 pence, some pocket fluff & a penny chew :wink:

Carole Anne
11-03-2010, 00:07
Hmmm depends what kind of penny chew.... black jack or fruit salad.

16v_paddy
11-03-2010, 01:08
What about a spearmint MOJO?

16v_paddy
11-03-2010, 01:10
http://oneelovarecord.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/mojo_chews.jpg :?: