PDA

View Full Version : Ya gotta love a debate

katbloke
22-07-2005, 16:45
http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=172258&PagePosition=2

A few of ya noticed it :)

Im the reason he cant have it back.

J o n
22-07-2005, 16:51
lol, his fault for downgrading... :lol:

northy
22-07-2005, 16:52
well this is the first time on cs that someone has compaired the two cars....not many replys is there !

J o n
22-07-2005, 16:56
oh and guess which came out on top... bout fukkin time the muppets on there realise that a standard Willy in good nick and low miles IS faster than a 1*2... now it's been proven 8)
I knew this was the case anyway, never lost out a side by side comparison with an newer RS Clio and the only 182 that ran me close was on his own and I had Mehd's and Khany in me car with 4 wheels too! the kid still couldn't get past :lol: pmsl, fast my arse...

Caramelx
22-07-2005, 17:04
Well he knows he can borrow mine anytime he likes lol, she may not be as fast as his old one, but the offer is there.

Bless him was a lovely example and im sure still is.

J o n
22-07-2005, 17:08
LONG LIVE THE KING OF THE HOT HATCHES. WILLIAMS IS THE BEST. FACT. END OF. DEBATE OVER. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!! MOVE ALONG PEOPLE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swervin_Mervin
22-07-2005, 17:14
I must say I've now driven several cars in this category and every time I get in the valver it feels like a totally different beast. You can feel EVERYTHING that's going on on the road. Through your arse, hands feet, wherever. The feedback levels are astonishing.

That's what I love most.

edde
22-07-2005, 17:46
oh and guess which came out on top... bout fukkin time the muppets on there realise that a standard Willy in good nick and low miles IS faster than a 1*2... now it's been proven 8)
I knew this was the case anyway, never lost out a side by side comparison with an newer RS Clio and the only 182 that ran me close was on his own and I had Mehd's and Khany in me car with 4 wheels too! the kid still couldn't get past :lol: pmsl, fast my arse...
I want to get my car fixed and do some proper laps against a 172 on a track the 'ring isn't a fair comparison as drivers skill/bravery has a huge effect. I had problems at Oulton park (I was the only Mk1 there) with the exhaust falling off so had to take the shell and the following twisty slowly so I lost loads of time and anything I was faster than caught me up and overtook me there.

katbloke
22-07-2005, 18:08
Well he knows he can borrow mine anytime he likes lol, she may not be as fast as his old one, but the offer is there.

Bless him was a lovely example and im sure still is.

I atke it you knew RenWills car then, im trying my best to look after her, awaiting a call back about service and mot and infinicar to get a mirror to me to fix the temp sensor, am trying a diy refurb on speedlines too, but he knows he can come down here anytime and borrow wilma shame its 200+ miles away. Thats one person id like to have as a neighbour.