PDA

View Full Version : trackday

2 live
18-02-2010, 17:33
oulton aug 3rd.

just secured a 10% discount for 5 or more ppl. if anyones interested.

£299 tho......low volume of attendees means more time on track tho ;)

if u book just tell em i sent u ;)

www.racetrackevents.com

northy
18-02-2010, 20:53
why dont u do oulton the month earlier with renault 2live. Going to be alot chaper than that

2 live
18-02-2010, 22:15
yeah i know.......i never said anything about doing it tho....lol

just that i had secured a 10% discount for 5 or more members that want to.

2 live
18-02-2010, 22:16
but it doesnt just stand for oulton either....any trackday the co. do is the same discount.

2 live
18-02-2010, 22:18
and yes....i know the bearings need doing lol..have done for quite a few months now....the cars always in manchester tho hehe.

the shocks...yeah....they could do with a service....still..had 6 years+ abuse....so they havent done badly .....specially seeing as tho they are AVO's and i havent touched them since fitting/set up.

LEIGH-ANNE
19-02-2010, 16:24
and yes....i know the bearings need doing lol..have done for quite a few months now....the cars always in manchester tho hehe.

the shocks...yeah....they could do with a service....still..had 6 years+ abuse....so they havent done badly .....specially seeing as tho they are AVO's and i havent touched them since fitting/set up.

they are louder than the engine and exhaust now! lol
your car prefers Manchester more anyway, it's adopted parents want to put matching wheels on it :P

Avo's feel like caravan dampers hehe

i agree, matching wheels would do it a world of good :lol: And possibly take out the gazebo from fcs 09 :wink: :P

2 live
19-02-2010, 17:03
lmao...gazebos there for good reason ;)

u never know when itl break down n il need a bit of shelter somewhere lol

2 live
19-02-2010, 17:05

they are louder than the engine and exhaust now! lol
your car prefers Manchester more anyway, it's adopted parents want to put matching wheels on it :P

Avo's feel like caravan dampers hehe

and if the bearings are THAT loud........can be heard above engine/zorst.......you obviously arent thrashing it enough.......pussy ;)

2 live
19-02-2010, 19:56
well if its good enough for northy......;)

needs tyres to swap over 1st tho lol