PDA

View Full Version : FREE brand new Renault CV boot kit

fillip
01-02-2010, 15:42
Please somebody come and take it off me i have tried selling it on ebay twice with no success its brand new in its packaging unfortunately the grease packet has split thou but only a small spillage as a result.

Free to anyone who comes and collects from oxford or who pays for postage to wherever else.

Also free to somebody who wants it a halfords 300ml spray can: colour monaco blue never been used.

Dont have a clio anymore so no use to me but seems a waste to chuck in the bin

Cheers

Wobba
01-02-2010, 15:49
Please somebody come and take it off me i have tried selling it on ebay twice with no success its brand new in its packaging unfortunately the grease packet has split thou but only a small spillage as a result.

Free to anyone who comes and collects from oxford or who pays for postage to wherever else.

Also free to somebody who wants it a halfords 300ml spray can: colour monaco blue never been used.

Dont have a clio anymore so no use to me but seems a waste to chuck in the bin

Cheers

Me!

Wobba
01-02-2010, 15:51
Well, actually, Leighanne may need both! You can send me the bill for postage however and I'll palpay it over.

fillip
01-02-2010, 15:57
I will be going bac to my parents house on saturday morning if you want to meet up briefly, I can give them to you then?

I live in fareham can you collect from there?

Wobba
01-02-2010, 16:21
Ahhh lol Fareham :D Simples!

I am in Locks Heath hehe, BUT I may be going away this weekend to somewhere near Leeds on Friday night.

I know Leighanne would probably wanna come visit anyway so she will be able to pick bits up if I cant.

She needs a CV boot I think as hers was reportedly split, and no harm in spray paint either lol

LEIGH-ANNE
01-02-2010, 16:45
Yay!

Now going bk to read everything :lol: :lol:

LEIGH-ANNE
01-02-2010, 16:47
All fine by me!

Pmd