PDA

View Full Version : 432 Blue...

1995clio16v
26-01-2010, 01:16
Wheres the best place to obtain this in qty apart from Renault?

Probably litres of.

Going to spray the bay meself whilst engine is out....

glyn211269
26-01-2010, 01:43
Wheres the best place to obtain this in qty apart from Renault?

Probably litres of.

Going to spray the bay meself whilst engine is out....

Renault dont do it anymore!!!!

Not when I asked last year anyway....

LEIGH-ANNE
26-01-2010, 10:09
paint suppliers will have colour charts to go by. Although 'i think' this will be their own version of 432 and will have to mix all the seperate colours together to gain 432....so may turn out a little different...But if its only for ur bay i wouldnt worry too much.

Where are u located?

simonr85
26-01-2010, 10:56
there is a place called Dupont in preston, its on the way into town (coming from the docks) head towards the uni, and as you go under the train bridge near savoy timber its just on your right next to Eurocar and just before Dodgsons motor factors.

Its a brown building and they will have all the primer and laquer etc too

1995clio16v
26-01-2010, 23:46
there is a place called Dupont in preston, its on the way into town (coming from the docks) head towards the uni, and as you go under the train bridge near savoy timber its just on your right next to Eurocar and just before Dodgsons motor factors.

Its a brown building and they will have all the primer and laquer etc too

Legend Simon. Will bob in next week and see them. So theyre up to speed with me just quoting 432 blue? They need no more info...?

1995clio16v
26-01-2010, 23:47
paint suppliers will have colour charts to go by. Although 'i think' this will be their own version of 432 and will have to mix all the seperate colours together to gain 432....so may turn out a little different...But if its only for ur bay i wouldnt worry too much.

Where are u located?

Cheers Leigh-Anne. In Preston. Simon just up the road from me, so going to use who he suggests.

busterhymes
27-01-2010, 09:18

Where are u located?

pretty much all automotive paint supplier mixed up paint from the colour code this is a benefit as a 14-15 year old car will never be the same shade of 432 as when it left the renault factory so its always handy to take the car with you to get as closer match as possible :) :)

northy
27-01-2010, 09:25
432 - can be had from halfords. Good match from what ive used of it!

simonr85
27-01-2010, 09:37

Where are u located?

pretty much all automotive paint supplier mixed up paint from the colour code this is a benefit as a 14-15 year old car will never be the same shade of 432 as when it left the renault factory so its always handy to take the car with you to get as closer match as possible :) :)

what he said!

take your car and they will prob match the colour on some cards to it, and then get it made up for you!

LEIGH-ANNE
27-01-2010, 14:56

Where are u located?

what he said!

take your car and they will prob match the colour on some cards to it, and then get it made up for you!

Cheers guys...thats wot i thought...yea i had a slam panel painted up once and out came the cards.... :lol:

simonr85
27-01-2010, 19:54
432 - can be had from halfords. Good match from what ive used of it!

when i got my morettes sprayed i went to halfords and they said i needed to find out the exact paint code for them, yet on the advert if you tell them you have a mini, they know its "flame red" straight away :roll:

so i went to the other place which a friend recomended

northy
27-01-2010, 23:15
halfords have it on the racks - premixed.

Tommo
28-01-2010, 17:41
Is 449 still available from Renault? I need to do my slam panel in the near future

busterhymes
28-01-2010, 21:14
Is 449 still available from Renault? I need to do my slam panel in the near future

automotive paint supplier will sort you out