PDA

View Full Version : Just tickled the 21psi mark

Coops
21-01-2010, 22:59
cars not running right, but just had to have a quick tickle before end of the month as think am SORN'ing it :oops:

but jesus, its silly, i couldn't even check the peak boost properly as dare not take my eye off the road for more than a split second, but its running about 21psi and holding 18psi solid, so room to sneak it up a bit still, but probably pushing over 300bhp now :P

didnt make it out of third gear due to windy nature of the road, its miles to nearest d/c, but **** me its quick.lighting tyres up in 3rd in the dry easily, thats with warm r888's, so bit of careful throttle control needed, cant just plant it and expect to get away with it anymore :twisted:

either way cant wait to fix the niggly bits, get it running right and sell some stuff to afford to run the damn thing come the spring

:D

Wobba
21-01-2010, 23:25
cars not running right, but just had to have a quick tickle before end of the month as think am SORN'ing it :oops:

but jesus, its silly, i couldn't even check the peak boost properly as dare not take my eye off the road for more than a split second, but its running about 21psi and holding 18psi solid, so room to sneak it up a bit still, but probably pushing over 300bhp now :P

didnt make it out of third gear due to windy nature of the road, its miles to nearest d/c, but f**k me its quick.lighting tyres up in 3rd in the dry easily, thats with warm r888's, so bit of careful throttle control needed, cant just plant it and expect to get away with it anymore :twisted:

either way cant wait to fix the niggly bits, get it running right and sell some stuff to afford to run the damn thing come the spring

:D

Hahaha! You're fuking mad.

schakal
21-01-2010, 23:36
worthless without pics ? links ?? tbqfh coops .
sort it out !!

Coops
22-01-2010, 00:02
mwuhahahahahahahha

only in testing phases atm schaks man, plus tbh i dont have a decent enough camera to take videos, never have done :lol:

MAXIBOY
22-01-2010, 01:18
^^^^^^^^^^^

know that feeling.. :oops:

schakal
22-01-2010, 19:13
bunch of cheap skate pikeys tbh .
a decent-ish camera is what 60-70quid these days :P

Coops
22-01-2010, 19:25
or i can spend that one petrol to go boosting...........no contest ;-)

anyway i have a decent camera, a proper camera, none of this point and shoot crap :wink:

alex_e3
24-01-2010, 13:08
Lol, if he hasn't got time to look at his boost gauge, he certainly ain't gonna be able to take a video or pictures!!! :D :P