PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Monte Carlo and Tour de Corse Williams Diac vids

Warby
09-01-2010, 15:08
Found these the other day, some interesting footage of Ragnotti's GrA diac Williams which I haven't seen before.

94 Tour de Corse (he finished 8th overall, williams mentioned 2.27, 5.08 and 8.44 in video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLNdXJvNOGo&feature=related

94 Monte Carlo (finished 13th overall, williams mentioned 4.48 and 8.41 in video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UXzUgj5RE&feature=related

16v_paddy
09-01-2010, 15:18
Good find 8) enjoyed watching those :D

Wobba
09-01-2010, 20:36
94/95/96 were my favourite years. It's the reason I bought a Scooby in 95, but I always loved seeing the Williams and Ragnotti doing well having previously owned my Raider and valver from 94.

I love the older rallying from these days, and I love the tarmac Corsica stages :D

Warby
10-01-2010, 14:16
94/95/96 were my favourite years. It's the reason I bought a Scooby in 95, but I always loved seeing the Williams and Ragnotti doing well having previously owned my Raider and valver from 94.

I love the older rallying from these days, and I love the tarmac Corsica stages :D

Me too, great time for rallying, monte and corsica my favourites. Would like to see one of the original works diac cars in the flesh but they never bring them to the UK, it's always the 5 turbo from 81. I asked Renault France a few years ago about bringing one to the world series events but they're not interested, real shame!

Wobba
10-01-2010, 14:55

Me too, great time for rallying, monte and corsica my favourites. Would like to see one of the original works diac cars in the flesh but they never bring them to the UK, it's always the 5 turbo from 81. I asked Renault France a few years ago about bringing one to the world series events but they're not interested, real shame!

That is a shame. I guess the 5 is more of an icon in many ways.