PDA

View Full Version : Clio 2.0 16V (Williams Hybrid)

BigChris
20-07-2005, 00:17
For full details see my ebay link below...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4563429905

"You are bidding on my 1993 449 Blue Clio 16V - Converted to 2.0 litre from its original 1.8 16V (engine from a williams 1) Mileage is currently on 95000.

- Full electrics (electric sunroof, windows, and mirrors). PAS, and ABS.

- Full service history for both car and engine, MOT and TAX till end of the year. All labour, and parts is documented. All MOT certificates etc etc.

- Full williams conversion including a clio williams 1 engine, with williams gearbox, and williams ecu chipped by prima racing. The engine conversion was carried out 1 year to date, including cambelt change, new tensioner pulliers, water pump, williams clutch, HT leads distributor cap etc etc. It also had both driveshafts changed, along with a full service. All work was carried out by Grey Devil Industries in Cambridge. Full receipts, and documentation of this engine is provided, along with a rolling road print out.

- The body work is in A1 condition, and has been said by many in the cliosport club (U www.cliosport.net/U) to be one of the cleanest around. Only faults are usual stone chips on the bonnet.

- Mildly tuned engine, running Kent Fast Road Cams, and Vernier Pullies, New Followers, Rolling Roaded @ 169bhp and 149 ft/lbs torque, with graph to prove.

I was then advised to have the cams retimed to aid power delivery, so it is more than likely pushing out more than the above figures.

- ITG panel foam filter in standard airbox, magnex stainless steel full exhaust system with mongoose decat.

- Recently Refurbished original speedline williams alloys with diamond cut rim - all carried out by lepsons in gillingham - not a single mark on them!

- Uniroyal Rainsport 195/45 tyres

- Sigma Cat 1 Alarm/Immobiliser

- Lowered on Koni Shocks and Springs.

- Williams dials, and seatbelts.

- Colour Coded Bump Strips and spoiler

- "M" racing steering wheel, and momo gearknob

- Pioneer DEH-P6500R head unit with JBL subwoofer, rockford fosgate amp, and JBL 13 cm front speakers and 6x9s

- Red Dot grooved front discs with pads - done 2000 miles

- New wheel bearings all round 1000 miles ago

- New Rear brakes with new Pads 1000 miles ago

- ALSO within this month - new williams starter motor, new alternator, new spark plugs, new engine mounts (dog bone, and main mount), along with a new battery

This car has always been garaged, and well looked after. Im a clio enthusiast, and a member of cliosport.net - so pride and passion has gone into this car, and you are more than welcome to come and view it. Im based in kent, so if you do wish to come and have a look at the car, please do not hesistate to contact me on 07719452454

Im open to offers throughout the auction.

This car is advertised elsewhere, so i have the right to withdraw the auction if necessary.

Thank You,

Chris."

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Chris_Orford/DSC00043.jpg

northy
21-07-2005, 14:18
whats the reserve mate ?

BigChris
22-07-2005, 19:18
well i want £3000 for it northy....