PDA

View Full Version : MOT

ThRaXaIR
18-12-2009, 00:18
we all helped carole anne through this troubling time so you can comfort me now! ;)

dropped it at the garage tonight, hasnt been started in 6 months but bang it fired straight up!! gotta love it.

booked in for 10am tomorrow, the known things there looking at are....Cat being re fitted and probably changing the front brake pads. any other problems are going to be a revelation to me and probably quite upsetting.

the only problem i can really forsee is my bonnet pins?! not sure what there gunna say about them, hopefully there quite a lenient garage!

o well fingers crossed!!

X

LEIGH-ANNE
18-12-2009, 00:20
arrrrr bless ya Tom!

My fone will be at hands reach tmora just for you mate if u need a shoulder :D

Hope it goes well! Fingers crossed x

ThRaXaIR
18-12-2009, 00:25
lol i'll let you know when i get the result hot off the press my dear!...or when the mechanic rings me anyway

Coops
18-12-2009, 00:39
be reet mate ;-)

Taylor
18-12-2009, 11:12
Friendly MOT testers is where its at :D

but good luck :D

Carole Anne
18-12-2009, 12:04
Fingers crossed for you matey sure it will be fine :D

ThRaXaIR
18-12-2009, 21:54
lol that was a non starter!! got a phone call at 9 this morning telling me my old CAT was infact not a CAT and was actually a silencer pipe.... i told them it was the same one i used last yr but they werent having it, so i've now got to buy a cheap CAT or borrow one off you friendly lot! :D

so....no MOT, Wicked! :roll:

kenny's son
18-12-2009, 22:50
i have one in the garage that you could borrow but i do live a long way from you :(

ThRaXaIR
18-12-2009, 22:54
that would of been awesome dude! although i have no idea where woodham is anyway? lol

2 live
19-12-2009, 03:26
itl fail on emissions is all mate ;)

maybe brakes if its been stood that long.

good luck with it anyway.

btw. my mot man is not very friendly when it comes to letting things through, in fact he isnt at all lol. and hes one of my best mates. it isnt worth him losing his license over tbh, and the way i drive i need to know its 100%. there are things i miss/become accustomed to that arent 100% right, so its good to know anything less and hel fail it. is especially good to know its bang on when im taking the kids in it too.