PDA

View Full Version : Nice articles on Redline magazine

Jaymzfc
14-12-2009, 10:28
Just bought January's edition of Redline magazine and there a couple of nice articles in it, one is about a 16v and at the back there's one on the Williams, typo error says they stopped production in 2006 :shock: but im sure they meant 1996.
Check it out, its always nice too see them still being mentioned.

tks
Jaymz

Wobba
14-12-2009, 11:03
Thanks for the info. The Willy does get quite a few mentions even today in mags like EVO and Performance Car, and a recent test in CAR as well (but I think they had a duffer in that one as it didnt win hehe)

Plattsy
04-02-2010, 22:32
sorry to bring up a dead thread like but this mag really annoyed me.. putting a fairly standard 16v up against a 197.... pffft why not pick a willy or hybrid or something slightly fettled? disapointment

16v_paddy
04-02-2010, 22:40
sorry to bring up a dead thread like but this mag really annoyed me.. putting a fairly standard 16v up against a 197.... pffft why not pick a willy or hybrid or something slightly fettled? disapointment

I think the whole point of the article was to compare standard old with standard new. Probably chose the valver as it was around for quite a while before the williams, therefore the original top spec clio

Plattsy
04-02-2010, 23:16
suppose thats a fair point but it was almost standard... most of the other older cars have got some daddy mods and the valver has a side exit exhaust.... lol

16v_paddy
05-02-2010, 01:02
I remember they asked on c16v for someone with a valver as close to standard as possible but it was at quite short notice