PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Delt with or know where carterwilliams is

silverhornetclio
13-12-2009, 11:40
Hay people, i ordered some parts of this chap carterwilliams, seemed nice and had the parts i needed, williams ARB, RACK AND MANIFOLD

I sent him the money last week, and last contact i had was last week, and he was struggerling to get the part off the car (manifold).

I havent heard from him since, anyone know his wear about's, or how i can get in contact as im starting to worry if i will have these parts :/

thanks
alex

Wobba
13-12-2009, 12:24
Hay people, i ordered some parts of this chap carterwilliams, seemed nice and had the parts i needed, Williams ARB, RACK AND MANIFOLD

I sent him the money last week, and last contact I had was last week, he was struggling to get the part off the car (manifold).

I haven't heard from him since, anyone know his whereabouts, or how I can get in contact as I'm starting to worry if I will have these parts :/

thanks
alex

I've seen him posting a bit, selling mainly lately. Contact one of the buyers of his sales and ask them.

Personally, I think it's poor show not contacting people who've sent you money within a week.

silverhornetclio
13-12-2009, 12:31
thanks man, just starting to nut my pants a bit, i sent quite a bit of money too!

2 live
13-12-2009, 12:47
if hes struggling to get a manifold off........it doesnt bode very well for the rest of the bits.

Wobba
13-12-2009, 13:04
Sometimes the bolts seize/strip inside the head. Can be a pain.

2 live
13-12-2009, 14:00
iv done many of em...never had major probs.

only problematic one iv done was geds massive 4-2-1 s/s one. that splits in 2, is a major ballache...but not overly hard to do. just a pain.