PDA

View Full Version : Valver vs Fabia VRs & Audi A3 TDI Quattro

clowo16v
18-07-2005, 22:08
Managed to perform possibly the most illegal manouver ever today, thought it was pretty safe lol. I was only the local bypass (which is wide enough to get 4 cars down side by side even though its a normal road) and the Audi and Skoda were racing. Anyway I was in a rush so I went to overtake them both and the Skoda pulled out to overtake the Audi, and as I was already carrying loads of speed and had no chance of braking I headed sharply to the right and overtook em in the cycle lane thing. Don't think the Skoda driver could believe it lol.

See ya

Matt

Rich
18-07-2005, 23:49
:twisted:

clowo16v
19-07-2005, 00:13
Spotted the same car again in the a car park so I went to chat with the owner. Turns out his brake lights weren't working, no wonder I caught up quick when he pulled out, saw me and braked. Apparently he was only going 75mph so I was probably doing nearly a ton, and when he pulled out and I swerved round him he couldn't see my headlights in the rear view mirror it was that close. Good job I didn't try to brake.

We sorted his lights out anyway, the earths for them weren't fastened to anything lol. He's gonna phone the dealer up tomorrow I think.

See ya

Matt