PDA

View Full Version : HPI savage for spairs or repairs

Dancliovalver
28-11-2009, 23:33
Got a HPI savage for sale

its for spairs or repairs because i can get the engine to run but it doesnt wanna go anywhere.

has brand new exhaust, brand new pull-start, all radio gear, and a few spairs to go with, but thats only what i can dig out.

has a .28 team samuri engine, originally cost 150 pounds but that was a few years ago. there is also the standard .21 engine, the engine looks mint but i cant get it to run, may just need stripping down, cleaning and sticking together again

i will also chuck in a buggy, its a Hi-speed bazooka, basically a rep of the kyosho inferno, was a really good buggy but stripped some of it for parts but would be something good to build up again, has a metal geared steering servo and new wheels and tyres, theres not alot else in there, but will get some more pics if u need =)

am gunna say £50 just coz i wanna get rid really

heres the 2 buggy and truck but the car isnt included

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af297/Danvalv3r/IMG_0015.jpg

DaneC
29-11-2009, 00:36
Pm'd!

silverhornetclio
30-11-2009, 09:16
I got one of them.... amazing fun and easy to fix! very cheap price!

busterhymes
30-11-2009, 09:18
I got one of them.... amazing fun and easy to fix! very cheap price!

me too and is a good price, just as well with the stupid cost of parts :(

Dancliovalver
30-11-2009, 20:21
cheers for the comments guys, always helps a sale hehe

i would keep it, i just dont have the time to strip it down and find the problem, it will more than likely be something easy but who knows

hybridhughes
01-12-2009, 22:12
would you be willing to package if i was to arrange courrier?
very interested

Dancliovalver
01-12-2009, 22:49
shouldnt be a problem, but i wouldnt be able to send until a friday afternoon or a saturday morning as im at work all day =(

hybridhughes
01-12-2009, 23:01
nice one, what does and doesnt it come with? do both cars have radio gear or just the truck?

Dancliovalver
01-12-2009, 23:17
errrrrm just the truck has radio gear, all seems to be working fine, i have a brand new glow starter somewhere

the buggy has servos and all the main drive parts, buts thats about it

tbh, if you had enough money and time, would probably get 2 pretty good RC cars out of these :D