PDA

View Full Version : Killed a Pigeon today

Lunner
18-07-2005, 18:53
Did it in style too, i ahve feathers wedged in my wiper and blood all up the bonnet, only hit it at 70 too.....dopy thing just sat there in teh middle of the road, and flew off when i was about 2 mtrs from it

Zollo
18-07-2005, 18:55
Pictures?

:wink:

Lunner
18-07-2005, 19:05
Blood has dried now so you can't really see it, could see it easily when it was wet this morning

clowo16v
18-07-2005, 20:20
I hit a sparrow yesterday on the local bypass. Doing about 60mph it hit the windscreen and got lodged in my windscreen wiper. Thought i'd try and put the wipers on to flick it off but it wiped brains all over my screen :(

Didn't dislodge it either lol

See ya

Matt

richy
18-07-2005, 21:40
i hit a pheasant down a backroad to work in clio! it just apeared out of bushs and bang!!! smashed me n/s foglight

Zollo
18-07-2005, 21:59
A bird flew out in front of me when I was driving my dad's car, but I thought it had missed. Only a couple of days later did I spot the poor little bugger rattling around inside one of the dummy air intakes.

Wasn't about to scoop it out with my hands, so I just braked really hard and it came shooting out :D

TA
19-07-2005, 10:09
ive hit pretty much everything!

about 50 rabbits and phesants, a badger! and half a deer!!! the contents of its stomach covered the windscreen,, mmm lovely and green!!

the badger did some serious damage tho! new rad and bumper!

J o n
19-07-2005, 10:49
quality. AV IT! :lol:

lewis_willy2
19-07-2005, 11:48
good stuff me n my mates hav a points system for all types of animal, but my m8 in his punto was driving like colin mcrae round some lanes and hit a horse and rider! shagged his bumper and bonnet, completely knocked the thing off its hoofs!

David
19-07-2005, 11:49
but would have colin hit the horse lolo???/ :lol:

Rach No1GR
19-07-2005, 13:14
I hit a fox in my 19 16v, ripped out all the air intake from the bumper, was still alive though albeit dragging its back legs across the road so had to finish it off, i cried my eyes out though, i know i'm a girl i'm soft !

Martin
19-07-2005, 13:18
Did you throttle it!? lol Or just drive over it , reverse... repeat if required?

big hp
19-07-2005, 14:01
Did you throttle it!? lol Or just drive over it , reverse... repeat if required?

FPMSL

Rach No1GR
19-07-2005, 17:04
Ooh no i werent going to touch it, i gave my mate the keys to my car !

I hit a cat as well, sorry if anyone has any pet cats, damn thing just rang out in front of my cossie at about 60 mile an hour, was dead instantly, turned round and went back to move it out of the road cause i couldnt bear the thought of people just driving over and over it and lorries as well, and as it ws bleeding from its head i got hold of its two back paws and dragged it out of the way cause i didnt want to get any blood on me :oops:

Lunner
19-07-2005, 19:07
good stuff me n my mates hav a points system for all types of animal, but my m8 in his punto was driving like colin mcrae round some lanes and hit a horse and rider! shagged his bumper and bonnet, completely knocked the thing off its hoofs!

That is not even funny, and not something to bragg about, horse prolly had to be put down.

My mum rides a horse, and if some kid hit her and her horse, he woudl wish he was dead by the time i had finished with him

Lunner
19-07-2005, 19:44
My count is god knows how many rabbits, a fox cub which destroyed my front bumper, and a pigeon

skipp123
21-07-2005, 13:47
iv never hit anything although me and a mate were out late one night and doing about 70ish though local back roads when i spotted a rabit sitting in the road slowed down to about 60 bibed my horn nothing just sat there i was like itl move itl move but oh no, and slamed on the breaks abs kicking in then stopped dead. funnyst thing was it kinda took a step back looked at us and then hopped back in the bush! wtf!!! think theres a coleny of suisideel rabit out there

Tommo
21-07-2005, 15:30
Weird thread this, can't believe some people are bragging about how many animals they have killed/injured on the roads..... :?

I've never killed anything but would feel bad if I killed any animal, and I aint no animal rights campaigner, just have a conscience!

Col

Lunner
21-07-2005, 19:33
I live in teh country, i have grown up around aminals being killed, fox hunting etc, few months back me and a mate wenty and shot 5 rabbits on his boss's farm...and then skinned and gutted them, and had a load of mates round and BBQed them