PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

sancho
13-11-2009, 21:19
Hi everyone, I'm a noob :oops: but hope to be around for a while. I'm after a Williams at the moment (see my WANTED! in the for sale section).

Not much to say, my name's Adam and I'm a project manager in housing development (great career choice at the moment....). I am also a member of a classic car club in London (www.classiccarclub.co.uk) and have developed a habit of buying cars, keeping them for 6 months to a year, then passing them on to the club in exchange for membership points. We've semi-agreed that they'd take a Williams and that's what I most want out of the cars we've discussed, hence me turning up and trying to get hold of a straight, original one. How hard can it be?......

Mark E-J
24-11-2009, 22:01
welcome buddy!

LEIGH-ANNE
24-11-2009, 22:18
Nice.

Welcome to the site mate! How hard can it be you say.... :headbutt:

Good luck is all i can say. Your strugle finding a good one - although when one comes up snap it up quick imo!

Id like to no more on how that club works...sounds intresting :D

Coops
25-11-2009, 10:02
Leight-Anne is always 'stuggling' ;-)

welcome mate and good luck in your search!

Archie
25-11-2009, 19:00
I was just about to sell mine on piston heads. I am giving it a good clean on sat and will take some pics. Its a williams 3 in mint original condition. its done 99,000 miles with FSH. Its just had a valeo clutch fitted at a cost of £300 and only been driven 20 miles since fitting. It has had a recent recon gearbox with about 5000 miles on it and the cam belt was recently done and brand new mintex pads. I have receipts to prove recent work and previous receipts for about £4000. It doesnt have any rust and is straight with HPI cert. CAT 1 alarm and Immob. The interior is like brand new aswell. I paid £2600 for this car 6 months ago and looked for about 2 months before finding this one. Ive just lost my job so wanted to get rid before xmas im looking for about £2200. I am making quite a loss but due to it being a bad time to sell a car the price reflects this. The only thing it could do with is a set of tyres, as there is only about a thousand miles on the current ones Come and have a look you wont be dissapointed. Im based in Birmingham. :)

Archie
29-11-2009, 14:02
Heres my car on piston heads if your interested!!! :) I think its what your looking for.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1376817.htm