PDA

View Full Version : ** JENVEY THROTTLE BODY KIT + ECU + RAD e.t.c **

Laine_16v
26-10-2009, 01:35
Here we have a great opportunity to get your mitts on a set of throttle bodies and just about everything needed to make them run on your motor.

Heres what your get:

2 x Twin 45 DCOE Throttle Bodies (Retails at £455 inc VAT)
1 x Throttle Linkage Kit (Retails at £153 inc VAT)
1 x Webber Fixed FPR (3 bar) (Retails at around £60)
2 x Forged Ally Fuel Rails to suit ITB's (Retails at £87 inc VAT)
4 x Bosch 289cc Injectors (Retails at around £250)
1 x Pipercross C603D Sausage Type Air Filter (Retails at £68)
4 x 90mm Air horns in fair coniditon (Retail at £110 inc VAT)
1 x Bespoke FIbreglass AIrbox Backplate (£50 + £20 to have it shaped and drilled)

1 x Low Profile Custom Ally Radiator to suit Valver / WIlliams (£350)
1 x Kenlow Fan ( i think) (£60)

1 x VEMs ECU FUlly Assembled Model v3.3 (£430)
1 x Handbuilt Custom loom for Valver/Williams (£50)
1 x TDC Sensor (£20)

As you can see all this adds up to £££££££££

All the kit is in very good condition indeed apart from the air horns which are a bit marked,, but you dont see them anyway.

What you need to make it run...

A DCOE inlet manifold to suit your engine (Supplied from CHadil ,Jenvey e.t.c)
Injector blanking plugs for your cylinder head
A Dizzy'less coil pack setup
172 / Meganne Flywheel

THe throttle bodies have been taken off the car stripped down and cleaned and look spanking. The trhottle linkage kit has also been dissasembled cleaned painted and then reassembled. FUel rails have been sprayed silver.

This kit could fit on an Williams / Valver, or with a small amount of work to the cooling system and wiring a clio 172.

I hand built the loom its very tidy all wires are correct length e.t.c Has built in manual fuel pump manual fan ,and main power overide switchs for dashbaord.

THe ECU Comes with a 2.0 Cammed ITB'd forged map already on it and should get you running

Jenveys are tried and tested the best Throttle body kit out there buy yourself a nice early Xmas present ;)

£1500.

rhys_clio
26-10-2009, 20:08
lol you forgot annoying welsh twat aswell!

Evogone
27-10-2009, 14:21
Tha "custom" rad from APD is just an off the shelf item 80 quid with an APD cover on it.....

midge
27-10-2009, 14:37
dont think it is, the off the shelf one is an audi item, this one is a proper alloy one.

stan
27-10-2009, 14:37
Your getting ripped if you pay £80 for it pal. The one you have is off the shelf, with the addition of cnc fan mounts, and body mounts.

Laines doesnt have the same one you have....he has a fabricated aluminium one.

You love getting facts wrong dont you....

Evogone
28-10-2009, 00:38
Your getting ripped if you pay £80 for it pal. The one you have is off the shelf, with the addition of cnc fan mounts, and body mounts.

Craig why always sarcasm.....

I did say the APD one which you sell is an off the shelf item with a cover on top with APD so to be able to charge more...... :wink: All true facts....

What about the facts on 900 quid renault gearboxes..... :wink:

Oszy
28-10-2009, 09:23
pm'd

stan
28-10-2009, 10:39
No, you said the "custom" rad APD sells.....this is what laine has, a fabricated aluminium rad.
This isnt what you have....you have an "off the shelf" item with cnc'd brackets and pipe work to make it suitable for a clio.

Yes,..your right, I charge more than what I pay for them. This is called good business practice. An example of bad business practice would be selling them for equal or less than what I pay for them.

As for gearboxes...i'll ring you...seems you need setting straight on some facts.

stan
28-10-2009, 10:40
Voicemail left...

jas1159
28-10-2009, 11:55
lol, heated convo!

Price needs lowering laine ;) cash available on collection!

jay s
28-10-2009, 12:48

I did say the APD one which you sell is an off the shelf item with a cover on top with APD so to be able to charge more...... :wink: All true facts....

Ive got a receipt here from my box which was a new jc5 in 2007, price..... £940 odd :shock: although you get £200 back for a returned box

Wobba
28-10-2009, 14:29
Yes,..your right, I charge more than what I pay for them. This is called good business practice.

Consumers want everything for nothing though I'm afraid!

Wobba
28-10-2009, 14:52
When you say dizzy-less coilpack setup...would the Megane 714 setup work?

Coops
28-10-2009, 14:54

Ive got a receipt here from my box which was a new jc5 in 2007, price..... £940 odd :shock: although you get £200 back for a returned box

snap, i have a jb3 reciept for 700 and a jc5 for over 900

Laine_16v
28-10-2009, 15:41
When you say dizzy-less coilpack setup...would the Megane 714 setup work?

Absolutely, infacty its all setup ready to use for the meganne coil pack, as thats what i used when it was in my car :)

Oszy ill return your PM shortly.

Tommo
28-10-2009, 16:25
900 quid for a JC5 box?? :shock: I'm sure I read on here somewhere you could get these for 600ish from Renault? Maybe that was for a refurbed box?

Coops
28-10-2009, 17:54
900 is the refurb mate, bolt in diff and you get 200 back when you bring your box back in, so 700 plus a knackered box

Clio_GTT
28-10-2009, 18:42
900 quid for a JC5 box?? :shock: I'm sure I read on here somewhere you could get these for 600ish from Renault? Maybe that was for a refurbed box?

j3ned can get them for £600 IIRC

richy
28-10-2009, 18:50
can we keep this thread on track please lads. :)

Evogone
28-10-2009, 19:16
No, you said the "custom" rad APD sells.....this is what laine has, a fabricated aluminium rad.
This isnt what you have....you have an "off the shelf" item with cnc'd brackets and pipe work to make it suitable for a clio.

Yes,..your right, I charge more than what I pay for them. This is called good business practice. An example of bad business practice would be selling them for equal or less than what I pay for them.

As for gearboxes...i'll ring you...seems you need setting straight on some facts.

As discussed on MSN.... i agree facts are what its all about... :wink:

Your never wrong.... :oops:

walters300
02-11-2009, 21:25
:lol: been sat at ringside and its very funny! Laine i have been watching your progress for a while and i am gutted you had a bit of bad luck there, i am dying to get a set of itbs but i wont part with cash until i sell my mongol, you must have seen it by now its for sale for fkin ages! Nothing wrong with it just a couple of hours fiddling around, i would do a px with your itbs no bother, engine is forged etc and a maxi front bumper and it will look good, its the chopped up dimma incase you didnt get it yet :wink: