PDA

View Full Version : PAINT YOUR WAGON

col
15-10-2009, 21:19
No not the singin cowboys!..........Hows this for a deal,NATIONWIDE body repairers (stourport) my son took my EX williams in for paint price.

To repair both rear arches, two doors clean rust off front edges,and paint both complete sides...................£200...the lot

Apparently they are short of work and can do foreigners......will take two days........result . he will put photos up when done ........."jammy g..t!! :cry:

MatrixGuy
15-10-2009, 21:45
£200?! :shock:

Wonder what the finish is like.

schakal
15-10-2009, 21:46
2 days work , they are probably fiber glass shutting the lot tbh .
do they give a written warranty ??

MatBrown
15-10-2009, 23:05
These people?
http://www.ncrc.co.uk/

Big company, hope the work is up to scratch.

Mat.

chris16v
16-10-2009, 08:48
No not the singin cowboys!..........Hows this for a deal,NATIONWIDE body repairers (stourport) my son took my EX williams in for paint price.

To repair both rear arches, two doors clean rust off front edges,and paint both complete sides...................£200...the lot

Apparently they are short of work and can do foreigners......will take two days........result . he will put photos up when done ........."jammy g..t!! :cry:

God thats cheap im only 15 miles away from the port on seaven might give them a call!

col
16-10-2009, 11:38
As i said, theyve not a lot on and need to keep the workers,they are putting three blokes on it,and it is garenteed(thats not spelt right?)the guy who spoke to my son said they have new type of rust retardent??? and have good reports on it.

Get a price Chris!.................we will photoeing the result,watch this space. :)

col
16-10-2009, 11:41
PS yea Mat,i hope so too..........but the guy who,s spraying etc has been there some time,and he,s the one carrying out the work.