PDA

View Full Version : Some b@stard drive into the side of my car last night..

MatrixGuy
10-10-2009, 17:54
absolutely guttted and mad!! :evil: I went to see a friend last night, parked the car outside her house and i didnt notice until this morning that the left rear panel is all dented in!!

someone obviously drove into and it left the scene.

The exhuast needed fixing and now this... thinking about giving up on it.

busterhymes
10-10-2009, 18:05
what a complete and utter piece of shit, some people have no morals or conscience, really sorry to hear bout ur prob mate but stick at it and get it sorted :) :)

wrighty
10-10-2009, 19:18
Just to echo the words already said this is just not right! The moral integrity of some people is disgusting and begs the question why they did not stop? No insurance / p1ssed ?

Sorry to hear this sad news and hope that you are able to get it sorted.

louie
10-10-2009, 21:06
really sorry to hear that fella. Same thing happened to me last week, some wŁnker clipped my rear bumper and took all the paint off it, and pissed off with no details given. Just try to put it behind you. Don't get mad, you are better than them.

16v_paddy
10-10-2009, 21:15
I can sympathise with you mate, had something similar happen to my valver outside my house & no hint of a note or apology :rant: tossers like that deserve a slow & painful death imo :evil:

LEIGH-ANNE
10-10-2009, 22:45
^ Or a kick in the .... i hear lol

Stick with it mate, just get it sorted and forget about it. All of us have had this at some point, me included!

16v_paddy
10-10-2009, 22:48
^ Or a kick in the .... i hear lol

Stick with it mate, just get it sorted and forget about it. All of us have had this at some point, me included!

Oh yeah, just remembered that :lol:

Jamie.
11-10-2009, 09:51
I am more interested in what in genious way of repairing it you will be coming up with tbh!!!!!!!

Bad luck all in what happened.

MatrixGuy
11-10-2009, 15:58
I am more interested in what in genious way of repairing it you will be coming up with tbh!!!!!!!

what do you mean mate? Rust needs sorting too, lol.

Jamie.
11-10-2009, 16:25

what do you mean mate? Rust needs sorting too, lol.

Sorry mate, was asking paddy that, given his amazing repairal skills.

white16valver
12-10-2009, 17:42
****ers :(

This happened to my door - got it fixed as I fortunately found the bloke, and then someone else did it to exactly the same door a month later... :roll: :rant:

MatrixGuy
12-10-2009, 17:46
f**k**s :(

This happened to my door - got it fixed as I fortunately found the bloke, and then someone else did it to exactly the same door a month later... :roll: :rant:

god, if that happened to me i think i would lose it, big time!

white16valver
12-10-2009, 17:47
I gave up. It's not had a dent in the door for what must be 3 years LOL :lol:

White is good as it only notices from certain angles ;) :lol: