PDA

View Full Version : * APD Worked Meganne F7R Cyl Head *

Laine_16v
02-10-2009, 02:04
Used on my ITB engine. and potential damage to squish area.

The head originally had BenR headwork, it was bench flowed and showed to be only as good as standard until very large valve lifts, so pointless really.

I got craig to rework the most important parts for £350, it gains around 5% extra flow over the entire valve lift range after that.

Bolt was sucked into the engine and believed to have jammed in a valve, so damage is expected however this will be confirmed saturday.

The head comes with no cams, valve springs, retainers, or pullies but i will try to sort these out.

Injector holes have been blanked, im going to try and remove the blanks, if not they will need to be removed by yourself for stanard injecotrs.

Because this head is potentially damaged and quite a unique application, if it is completely undamaged i will let it go for £100. If its damaged i will scrap it unless its very minor damage.

Laine_16v
02-10-2009, 02:07
I forgot to mention the coil pack is practically new, as is the thermostat housing itself.

THe head was fully rebuilt 5500 miles ago using all new parts (including new valves). All valves were "de-lipped" for improved flow (at a cost of £80)