PDA

View Full Version : LHD Clio Williams 2 under £3000

alldoomed
15-07-2005, 12:44
I will be really, really sad to see this go as I have owned it since new, but I'm moving to the U.S. and have to sell. It has only every been driven by 3 people - me, my wife and my mate Noel. Never been on the track. Bought new in Switzerland in 1994 and imported to the U.K. when we moved back to the U.K. in 1997/8. Totally original except stereo, which has been replaced with Sony CD unit and lights, which have been replaced with correct ones for the U.K. Original radio/casette and lights go with sale, as well as spare set of 4 steel wheels with winter tyres on them.

A few dings on the body, but nothing significant. No rust. Alloys could do with refurbishing as they are all scuffed from kerbing over the last 10 years - usually the wife! Had one accident in it a couple of years ago - Clio meets telegraph pole at low speed. Professionally repaired and jigged. Regular servicing with all reciepts kept. New front disks and pads and A1 MOT a couple of months ago.

Mileage approx 66k (105K kilometers). Selling for £2995. Based in Reading. I'll get some pictures up later today or tomorrow. Anyone interested?

alldoomed
15-07-2005, 21:48
Did some quick snaps. Not great quality, but should give you a feel for the car.
http://www.brunswicks.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=6480&g2_page=1

cheers Dave

alldoomed
23-07-2005, 13:05
No one interested :cry:

What's up - too expensive or does no one like LHD? Let me know, as I really need to sell it soon....

Dave

Justin..
09-08-2005, 17:37
i know its probably too late, but why not export it? garaunteed it'll be the only one there in u s of aiiiii