PDA

View Full Version : Clio Meets Artic Lorry

Jamie.
11-09-2009, 14:30
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/Jamie_Williams3/Written%20off%20172/S4010419.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/Jamie_Williams3/Written%20off%20172/S4010422.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/Jamie_Williams3/Written%20off%20172/S4010420.jpg

northy
11-09-2009, 14:39
SHIT is that yours ???

Thats a write off straight away mate!

Purple
11-09-2009, 14:42
Hope no one was hurt. Looks like the chassis did its job in absorbing most of the impact quite evenly.

Jamie.
11-09-2009, 14:42
Was mine....

In the process of flogging my mods. Then not sure what to do tbh.

schakal
11-09-2009, 15:20
ouuchh

how much for the wheels ? :P

ohh and the tailgate ??

northy
11-09-2009, 15:34
get paid out mate - then buy my williams 3 lol

schakal
11-09-2009, 15:36
nice hand bag btw mate :D

Tommo
11-09-2009, 16:09
Sh*t mate, when did this happen? Glad you're ok! You were only telling me last night how happy you were with the car too!

16v_paddy
11-09-2009, 16:15
:shock: ooooohh shit!

Hope your ok mate, no way insurance is gonna pay for that to be repaired :(

16v_paddy
11-09-2009, 16:16
if you break it, how much for the seats?

cliolord
11-09-2009, 17:31
shit man, that's gutting! :cry:

Coops
11-09-2009, 17:43
shit mate, hope your okay!

MatrixGuy
11-09-2009, 17:48
Shvt mate!! :shock:

Sorry to hear, hope you get it sorted soon.

white16valver
11-09-2009, 18:05
Daaaaamn...

Crashing is annoying, even more so when it's not you ****ing up... lol

Glad you're alright though!

Looks like you won't have to worry about stripping it as you've pretty much done it already... LOL

Be aware that the insurance company may want to come and take it away and then not give it back so take anything off that you want to keep!

ThRaXaIR
11-09-2009, 19:33
thats nasty. that rear ender has done such an even job! like a smart car rear now!

yeah man i'd be after those recaros......but i dont have the 800 they go for :(

good luck matey!

Daz.
11-09-2009, 20:31
Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy.

Jamie.
11-09-2009, 20:47
Not sure what to do next. I qualify as a ACCA Accountant in March and was going to wait till then, not sure now.

Gutted.

col
11-09-2009, 22:44
One up the rear!.....hope your ok ...no whiplash?

Probably cat c or d......................is fixable , whats your insurance doing?

Jamie.
12-09-2009, 08:47
It's not fixable mate.

It's about two feet shorter than it was. Car stops at rear wheel.

The rear wheel well is also crumpled to ****. Also, the actual chasis has twisted as I refitted the rear seats and the width at the bottom is diff to the top.

wrighty
12-09-2009, 09:25
Sorry to hear about the bump, make sure you try and get your insurance to claim compensation for your increased insurance premiums for the next 5 years. Some time ago when I had a no fault claim it affected my premiums for 5 years as had to declare a no fault bump. Statistically you are more likely to make a claim if you have had a no fault accident!!!!

Hope you are ok injury wise and that the money rightly owed to you is sent your way without the usual long delays.

Jamie.
12-09-2009, 09:50
Yes mate, I have protected NCB's thankfully and 6 of them. So may put it up a bit but hopefully not too much.

I have a feeling this is going to go knock for knock as he claims I pulled right out in front of him which is a lie, but I can't prove that I was in his lane for a few hundred yards and it was him tailgating me then someone who pulled right out in front and I had to slam on.

Danno
12-09-2009, 10:01
Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy.

Williams Williams Williams Williams Williams Williams Williams Williams
:P

wrighty
12-09-2009, 10:34
I hate it when people abuse the fact that there were no witnesses prepared to stop knowing full well it will delay the whole proceedings.

They should just man up and admit they messed up, one day it may be the other way round. It wastes a lot of everyones time and money.

Very best of luck sorting it all out!

Purple
12-09-2009, 11:17
I think, typically, most guilt is apportioned to the last car in an accident. So, that's him. Plus you don't need to be an excellent insurance surveyer to see that it was a dead on hit, which is very unlikely if you pulled into him. You should win this, when they match up the reports with the pictures.

Daz.
13-09-2009, 08:32

:P

Actually I changed my mind last night - I'd be going for a fast megane next R26 and modding that turbo :D

Wobba
17-09-2009, 16:39
I am tempted with the Megane turbo route as well. I am missing boost from my life.