PDA

View Full Version : lethal chilli sauce

flash
09-08-2009, 23:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4YdQbK4aI

me and webby fed it to one of his mates..
it destroyed him !
cant hear much.. just me in histerics

sideways danny
10-08-2009, 01:15
what was it? 357?

webby
10-08-2009, 10:39
myself and my dad went to the good food show at the nec last year and found the stall selling it. they claimed they had the hottest but that was 25 quid a bottle. so we opted for this 1, the 2nd hottest(so they claimed) and they said it was tested to make it official.

its called "da bomb" and iirc is measured to 250000 scovill's the hottest being around 1 million scovill's. i can get more info on the souce if u want 8)

all i can say is is feckin dangerous stuff!!!!

Jamie.
10-08-2009, 13:35
I used to enjoy feeding seaguls with tobasco drenched bread. :wink:

webby
10-08-2009, 13:37
sounds just like the stuff me and my dad saw but didnt buy. we just use a cocktail stick for it and it is lethal.
americans use the stuff for kicks. apparently they will carry a bottle with a cocktail stick and take small amounts to release endorphins(sp).

they are out of their minds lol. you cant comment on this stuff till you have tried it. :?

sideways danny
11-08-2009, 01:48
oh Da Bomb is quite hot, highest scoville rating without added concentrate I think. I've had hotter though ;) LOL

Shop in Milton Keynes is full of all sorts of these sauces. I've spent a fortune in there. It's worse than a smack addiction, I swear.

webby
11-08-2009, 02:54
yeah, im off to the good food show again this year and ima grab a bottle of the hottest i can find, as i say "da bomb" was said to be 2nd hottest at the show.

fun for having in your pocket at parties... rub an invisible amount around others glass rims :lol: very fun to watch

Allan
02-09-2009, 09:39
1 million is quite low on the scale tbh, its deffo hot though, not something i would want to have on my sarnys ;)

There are a few ones about which are 16 million, but they are extracts.

Check out
Blair's 16 Million Reserve, the bottle does come with a warning that says "Causes death"

Either way anything over about 500k is hot enough for me :)

I like Blair's Mega Death Sauce (which is about 550), bit of that on the BBQ is lovely :D

GabrielKnight
27-09-2009, 19:40
I use 1 million scoville concentrate when I go out for a curry. 1 mill is about right I think. Comes with a pippette - 1 drop mixed in will 4x a curry. You can get up to the max 16 million sco (pure capsicum) for £100s, but it becomes difficult to measure beyond 1 million.

I've taken most mainstream drugs over the years but I'm always telling my friends that capsicum is one of the most enjoyable. The endorphine rush from painfully hot chilli after a period of abstinence is mindblowing. It's so powerful, I've passed out from it twice.

Love the episode of Simpsons when Homer has an out of body experience from the chili fest. To someone who's sensitive, this is exactly what it's like!

ThRaXaIR
27-09-2009, 22:39
You boys are sick puppies!!!!!!!

Tommo
28-09-2009, 10:29
Blair's 16 million reserve isn't a sauce, it's pure capsicum, it would probably kill you if put in food in any quantiity! lol

stan
04-10-2009, 20:13
I never knew any of this!! Its quite intriguing!

Is it a case of the bodies reaction to the "pain" that causes an endorphine rush??
It must be pretty intense to pass out from it?! Only drug that makes me pass out is ketamine :lol: