PDA

View Full Version : Speed camera Van

Lunner
12-07-2005, 19:49
There is a ****ing speed camera van on a stretch of road that you can quite happily do 90 down wihtout even pushing it, now this van is now on my regular comute to work, not in the mornings, becasue i go through at 6am, but in the last 7 days its been there twice, it even has its own pull in to get people.

Ideas on how i can piss the ****ers off, one thign i will do is block the pull in wiht my well scrubbed in track tyres ofter anylesey...after all how is about at 6am....no one.

Anyone else got any better ideas?

Slithers
12-07-2005, 20:14
Get a tonne of horse manure for a few quid and dump it at their spot

J o n
12-07-2005, 20:16
clamp them

2 live
12-07-2005, 20:17
hire a van and park it behind them....in full view of the cam

Lunner
12-07-2005, 20:18
clamp them

Preferably something that isn't going to get me nicked

Lunner
Oh and something free?

FATBOY
an even better one would be to get the vans number plate made up and put on the rear of your car. then whizz thru at 90 mph!!!!!!!

richy
12-07-2005, 20:20
hire a van like it and then get plates made up and whizz past lmao

Slithers
12-07-2005, 21:14
Cordon the area of with biohazard tape and a couple of signs sayin that theres been an arsenic spillage, but u any money no ****er goes in.

Lunner
12-07-2005, 21:36
I could 'borrow' some of that red netting from site, and spring that up around it, main road to, so i don't pity them trying to stop on teh road to remove it

Slithers
12-07-2005, 21:52
I could 'borrow' some of that red netting from site, and spring that up around it, main road to, so i don't pity them trying to stop on teh road to remove it

Tip a load of fairy liquid on the site then use the biohazard tape!!!!

Zollo
12-07-2005, 23:41
Get a clear run on the road and go absolute full bore, revving the beans out of your car. They'll think they have some easy prey. Then, just as you're about to come into sight, apply the brake, plonk it in fifth, and pootle past and 30.

Or just put a big massive sign further up the road warning everyone they're there. Probably illegal though, perverting the course of justice or something :roll:

Not quite as strong as some of the other options I admit :shock:

clowo16v
13-07-2005, 00:40
Probably the easiest thing to do is to go cone shopping at a nearby roadworks. Preferably use a van as you can then nick a sign and also some of those plastic fencing rail things.

Make sure u cover the plates on the van while you do this to avoid cameras. Then go to the site, stick the lot up and lob a bit of sand/gravel on the floor.

They're not allowed to remove them without permission.

The Osset bypass is similar to what you describe, 50 limit on a dual carriageway with no courseways or access for pedestrians.

See ya

Matt

J o n
13-07-2005, 10:04
clamp them

Preferably something that isn't going to get me nicked

how about order a shit load of pizza's for them? I guess this would only work at night tho...

Rich
13-07-2005, 10:15
how about parking up near the van and go across and start taking pictures of them! they dont like it one bit! and when theay ask what your doing just tell them you want to be just like them!

David
13-07-2005, 11:57
Rich i think that the best one so far lolololo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swervin_Mervin
13-07-2005, 14:07
how about parking up near the van and go across and start taking pictures of them! they dont like it one bit! and when theay ask what your doing just tell them you want to be just like them!

OR,

do that and tell them you're on a site visit and are a traffic engineer getting a few last minute photos before the 'dozers move in to clear the area for a new site access.

My personal preference is to park a van right up behind them and leave it.

Swervin_Mervin
13-07-2005, 14:08
Or paint some double yellows and "find" a no waiting sign from somewhere.