PDA

View Full Version : DANGER:be on the look out

col
17-07-2009, 07:18
My lads borrowed my williams and is in the TORBAY area ,keep clear!

The reason being, He was selling his r5 {pictures on here in for sale add}

Had a problem with wipers not working,went to a electrician ,traced the fault,BUT.......as he was rectifying said problem the wiring decided to light up like a xmas tree .

By the time my lad reached the battery it had got back to the coil .

So a rewire is to be sorted...Bo.....ks! "Fortunately "(said in brummy accent) Ive a spare loom . Dont ever let me here on this forum people being a bit down with car problems, ive had my share over the years to fill a book ,cry yes get angry of course, but at the end of the day fix it or dont play,an go an use public transport :wink: :censored:

schakal
17-07-2009, 09:42
arse biscuits :?
have you bum raped the electrician yet ?? :D

katbloke
17-07-2009, 12:19
tell him to pop over to mine, i could do with a few spares and live 20ish miles from torquay

col
17-07-2009, 16:30
Nice idea evren,but ill probably whip his arse first.

Katbloke, no weave come to far with these cars its like a "war of attrition"
no matter what the casualtys i will keep going till it kills me(and it probably will)...........did anybody notice at k-tec orGdi if they sold Flamethrowers? :wink: :lol:

Wobba
17-07-2009, 17:58
lol, Col, that sucks as usual! Your luck is like mine hehe!

schakal
17-07-2009, 18:07
lol, Col, that sucks as usual! Your luck is like mine hehe!

hell no !!!
you are summin else :D

col
08-08-2009, 17:54
Well fingers crossed,ive done the wiring on me lads R5..what a bitch of a job its a wonder it didnt go up in flames before....but ive gone over all the circuits etc and double checked all connections.

Whoever did the wiring for the cat 1 alarm needs his cahoonas strung up with piano wire,no soldering just wires twisted together :shock: . Hes just filled up with juice an gone for a blat! so hopefully ok. :wink:

MAXIBOY
08-08-2009, 19:19
fingers crossed..

col
09-08-2009, 10:08
News Update,Car seems fine drove upto bridgenoth,thru the town then came back via Kinver ,nice twisty roads .........an now he doesnt want to sell it.......big cheshire cat grin over his face,

I soon put a stop to that when i told ,"thatll be a case of Belgiums finest thank you". :lol: :wink: