PDA

View Full Version : Side exit exhaust

Dave Peach
06-07-2009, 13:09
MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED AND NOT AUTHORISED TO SELL ON THIS FORUM.

Dave Peach
07-07-2009, 14:19
Still for sale

Evogone
08-07-2009, 20:21
How much hp will it give over a normal one....

schakal
08-07-2009, 21:02
whats the diameter and pick up location for this ?

Dave Peach
08-07-2009, 21:17
Pick up staffs. Diameter is 3 inch i think. Says on ktec site.

Winston
09-07-2009, 12:39
2.5inch

cliokiz
09-07-2009, 12:41

Not sure about the HP increase but it'll give you a massive decrease in torque on a NA engine.

Dave Peach
09-07-2009, 13:02

Not sure about the HP increase but it'll give you a massive decrease in torque on a NA engine.

Is that why renaultsport ran a side exit on the group a rally cars? To lose torque?

You should apply to work for them, sounds like you know a lot about flow dynamics.

Evogone
09-07-2009, 13:07

Is that why renaultsport ran a side exit on the group a rally cars? To lose torque?

You should apply to work for them, sounds like you know a lot about flow dynamics.

So why didnt the Maxi's run them....

Dave Peach
09-07-2009, 13:08

So why didnt the Maxi's run them....

Because of the regulations. They were in group F2.

cliokiz
09-07-2009, 13:19

Sounds like you're a cock.

I was commenting on my previous experience with a side exit exhaust on a N/A engine. I lost a massive amount of torque.