PDA

View Full Version : Cuppy Vs 182

Smokey McPot
11-07-2005, 15:36
had a lil run in with a 182 last night, on the mcpot private demo highway....

I was testing out my handling with 2 passengers you see.....and saw a 182 ahead, so i thought.....I'm gonna have him....

By this time he's seen me, i kept my foot on the floor catching him slowly as at the time he was just cruising, he drops it down gives it some throttle and by the time i reach him we're neck and neck at about 130ish.....onto 140ish ( wasnt really paying attention to the speed, my passenger was)

Out brake him into a roundabout....im inside, him outside (and 1 up with his missus in the passenger seat) I carry more speed into the roundabout but he has a better line, cock the rear left wheel, little under steer, give it some gas and pull it out.....neck and neck now off the round about got 50 yards before the next one......again he's on the outside, and carrys more speed through exits a few metres in front and punches it....i follow on to the top of fifth gear....before and AM V12 from the Works garage nearby, out on a late night test goes past us like we're both standing still.

Get to the next roundabout. Thumbs up and we go our separate ways :)

I love my Cup :D

northy
11-07-2005, 16:03
should of been in the hybrid mate, would of easliy pasted him.

went out in a mates 172 on sunday, they seam alot more rev happy when on the limiter.....no way near as harsh as the williams.

Smokey McPot
11-07-2005, 17:40
Yeah.....

My williams has more low down grunt and cuppy loves the revs.....:)

Enid
11-07-2005, 20:02
lol, gotta love the secret MK test track :D

Smokey McPot
11-07-2005, 21:02
The downhill section at the start is awesome....lol

Chris n`nic
11-07-2005, 21:51
Yeah.....

My williams has more low down grunt and cuppy loves the revs.....:)

What mods have you got m8...get exhaust/decat and rsport and you`ll have low down torque and power high up! :lol: Mine seems to have a fair bit of low down grunt...5th gear @ 20mph and it doesn`t complain when I try to accelerate in traffic (always nice to drop it and hammer it tho lol)

Chris

Smokey McPot
11-07-2005, 21:58
Standard.

Cant afford to mod it, running 2 cars is expensive