PDA

View Full Version : general question for people running negative camber....

geesus
22-06-2009, 12:47
......does the steering wheel try and rip out of your hands the opposite way at low speed?

dont know if its just because the decarbon's are so damned hard? :twisted:

i think my cup racer is around 2.5 to 3 deg negative

Coops
22-06-2009, 13:01
cant say i notice that excessively no mate, i run around 2 degrees neg

geesus
22-06-2009, 13:51
hmm might get the tracking checked then just in case

Daz Clio Cup
22-06-2009, 14:21
sounds like toe out to me. I'm running 2.5 degrees of camber and a bit of toe out too. It tramlines but not rip the steering wheel. Could also be too much castor

Evogone
22-06-2009, 15:59
......does the steering wheel try and rip out of your hands the opposite way at low speed?

Need to get it checked and adjusted. Cup racer stuff will need adjusting so its matched either side. There is usually enough play either side to do this. Then get the tracking done (slightly towing out). Make a big difference when set up correctly.

MatBrown
04-07-2009, 08:24

Need to get it checked and adjusted. Cup racer stuff will need adjusting so its matched either side. There is usually enough play either side to do this. Then get the tracking done (slightly towing out). Make a big difference when set up correctly.

Where do you get yours set up?

Mat.

Evogone
04-07-2009, 08:57

Where do you get yours set up?

Mat.

ABP motorsport in Crewe