PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else go for spirited drives at 4:30am? lol

Laine_16v
19-06-2009, 05:27
SLept loads yesterday afternoon, and with packing all my stuff for moving house i found myself awake at 3am today.

Got to about 4am, and i thought f**k it im guna go for a drive. Ended up doing about 30 miles, giving the car pure death through country roads, definately the hardest ive ever driven the car.

And thats it, it sums up why you buy and run a mk1 clio. It didnt skip a beat once, and was absolute pure buz to drive.

So much so i got really worried when i pulled up to a junction and see smoke everywhere, got out and my brakes where uber hot but they never failed me once and stopped really really well, im impressed with the ktec 285 kit.

The engine is savage, planting it out of corners i must have woke half of the small villages up that i was going through.

No cars to worry about, no police, nothing. And you watch the sun rise too. This wont be the last time i hoon it about at 4am thats for sure

col
19-06-2009, 07:17
They say if you want a good day out start early, as long as somebody else isnt doing it coming the other way :lol:

Nice one! 8)

Wobba
19-06-2009, 13:35
We've done that once or twice before. An absolute blast especially when it is light so early during summer!

LEIGH-ANNE
19-06-2009, 13:41
Strangely i bet u feel better for it....even tho the lack of sleep! Driving is a very good stress realise! Spesh for me anyway

Ive done this before at about 2. Been on a few late night runs with WC members past midnight!

4am must be excellent photo whoring oppurtunity too!

16v_paddy
19-06-2009, 18:19
Not done it at 4am for quite a while, but it's great fun :twisted:

Ever since I've had my valver, if I work a saturday night shift, I always go the uber long way home & give her some serious abuse at 6am sunday morning, fcukin love it 8)

ThRaXaIR
20-06-2009, 11:43
good work my man awesome feeling giving it all the beans and really spanking it early on!!!

might have to get on this soon actually been too long!! :D

richy
20-06-2009, 11:49
i like to sleep/lay in so dont do it nowadays, always quite tired after work.

LEIGH-ANNE
20-06-2009, 12:06
^^ Or talking to leighanne

Slam
24-06-2009, 21:47
Haha wake n' bake.