PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days to pre-purchase French Car Show Tickets with Club Pas

french car show
04-06-2009, 21:42
Hi

There is only 3 Days to pre-purchase French Car Show Tickets with Club Passes.

This year has blown us away with advanced track sales exceeding over 90% of what's available and ticket sales have gone brilliantly.

Most clubs in 2009 have booked more tickets and many more stand passes than in previous years.

We have an awesome bill of attractions, new layout, new and old traders and I can guarantee you it will be an action packed day.

Tickets on sale at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

We GUARANTEE tickets will get to you well before the show.

If you do want track don't leave it any longer to secure your sessions NOW.

Club Passes - On the day. We have a small amount of club passes on the day available from the info cabin, if you cannot pay until the day, pay at gate and collect a club pass in the grey info cabin. These are LIMITED. They are unlimited in advance.

Regards
Mark

arj256
04-06-2009, 22:04
We GUARANTEE tickets will get to you well before the show.

Well you'd hope so given the delivery cost of tickets :wink:

french car show
04-06-2009, 22:06
like I said before, if you buy one or 1000 its the same

your club can handle ticket sales like any other car show. If they don;t we have to pay people to do the packs. Its a service we offer clubs and your club chose this method !

Mark

arj256
04-06-2009, 22:25

your club can handle ticket sales like any other car show. If they don;t we have to pay people to do the packs. Its a service we offer clubs and your club chose this method !

Mark

£2.45 for a second class stamp is hardly value for money if you wish to order a ticket in advance attending as a visitor.
Its actually cheaper to buy a ticket at the gate ;)

french car show
04-06-2009, 22:31
you are not getting me

commemorative graphic
postage and packing - agency paid to do this plus stamp
maps
dash passes
ticket printing
£1.50 banking charges average per order

all costs an arm and a leg

if you want me to get into this I can do.

FCS is arranged by two guys who do it as a hobby. If it were the same company who arranged trax, japfest, PV show, ford fair, it would be in an empty field as we invest revenue in a world class race track venue and thats where the money goes.

Its £2.50 per order not per ticket.

I disagree with your interpretation of this hence my post.

No more said from me but if I put each ticket up to £15.00 and charged zero for P&P the show would probably make thousands more.

Look beyond 28p v £2.50 as a postage issue.

arj256
04-06-2009, 22:44
Fair enough.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Perhaps next year be nice to have only the ticket & pass option to save costs..
Would be the 'Greener' option.

summeh
04-06-2009, 22:46

Mark

£2.45 for a second class stamp is hardly value for money

It's not just for a second class stamp. It's also the time/labour involved with packaging and handling. People seem to forget these days that it actually costs to "handle" the package.

arj256
04-06-2009, 22:54
It's not just for a second class stamp. It's also the time/labour involved with packaging and handling. People seem to forget these days that it actually costs to "handle" the package.

Aye good haggling point Matt..

Matty86
04-06-2009, 23:42
is there an option for not having it handled?

just build it all in to the ticket price and avoid all this! :D

french car show
04-06-2009, 23:49
yeah but if we added £2 to each ticket then people would still moan

we have to put this into perspective, I think the show is very reasonable priced considering the costs/investment needed to run it.

ISTS for example was crap in April and cost me £20 to buy a ticket.

PPC in the Park at Mallory last month cost £17 for a ticket for a venue that costs 8k to hire and it again was a poor venue.

I think we offer good value for money.

Mark

summeh
04-06-2009, 23:50

Aye good haggling point Matt..

Why thank you sir. :lol:

Matty86
05-06-2009, 01:26
I don't think people would moan at £15/ticket (well, it already is and they don't :P)

just I think people take issue with being charged £2.45 for what is perceived to be a stamp :P

would be easier to just lump it all together and not break down the price and avoid all this imo :D

FCS. £15 to your door. bosh. done.

:D

Wobba
05-06-2009, 09:03
I think it is good for a company to be transparent with their charges/costs, even though people may crticise and not fully understand those charges.

Where I work, there are fees involved for the service we provide, and although people moan about this fee there is no getting away from the fact it costs us money in terms of infrastructure and resources to make it all work. It's a misconception it's just some person pressing a button on a computer, or in this case, sending a letter. From these costs, staff are paid, computers bought/maintained, offices rented, utility bills paid, headed paper designed and printed...etc etc

If there is profit involved in these costs, it's minimal, and let's not forget if there is no incentive for a business to run (i.e. profit) then there is no reason for them to do it, thus we lose out as there would be no FCS.