PDA

View Full Version : Valver vs Astra 1.8 lol

Andyvalver
08-07-2005, 20:30
:D As most people may know, my car has been playibg up but i just took it out and its running ok at the moment although it wasnt this morning :?

Went for a blast down the private dc and came up behind this astra. He decided to go for it and as my car was actually running, so did i :D . Was right behind him no problem and then swiftly moved past him. Got to an island and then nailed it up this other stretch of dc leaving the astra behind. Slowed to about 70-60 and the guy came beside me :shock: Thought i pissed him off. He was pointing to my window. So i put the window down at 60mph now and the guy shouts "what the hell ya got in that" I said " a 1.8 mate" He said "****in hell, ya left me for dead up there" I was pissing myself lol :D

Jamie.
10-07-2005, 00:38
i over took one of these at 3/4 throttle a while ago.he was hammering it to.....i was just late for work lol. thing is with astras there seems to be a million sports modles. 1.8 16v (sxi, sport), 2.0 16v (new and old), 2.0 8v, 2.2, 2.0 turdo......fookin loads. im never sure which one im racing, although i know the winner

Dancliovalver
10-07-2005, 10:19
its weird coz non of em seem to be that fast either, i had a go with the 2.2 in my old valver and battered it, the guy looked well pissed off but i had a laugh :twisted:
ive bin told its because they carry loadsa weight!!!!
(no offence to any1 owning an astra by the way, i love the cars)

richy
10-07-2005, 10:24
i over took one of these at 3/4 throttle a while ago.he was hammering it to.....i was just late for work lol. thing is with astras there seems to be a million sports modles. 1.8 16v (sxi, sport), 2.0 16v (new and old), 2.0 8v, 2.2, 2.0 turdo......fookin loads. im never sure which one im racing, although i know the winner

same lol everytime i see one i dont know which one it is! my cousen has a sri in silver not a fecking clue about it yet i paste it every time lol