PDA

View Full Version : FAO all williams owners!

richy
08-07-2005, 19:14
do u feel in any way threatened or enlightened by all these valver/hybrid 2.0's ??

i like the idea of them and dont have any problem with them but still rather have a williams , just the name/badge lol :D

Martin
08-07-2005, 19:23
:shock: tbh i would love to have another williams but I just can't keep them stnd so I think I'm better off with a hybrid..lol

richy
08-07-2005, 19:25
lol ive never been able to keep any car std mate! the williams is totaly stripped inside with bucket etc and 4pots lol but still love it for a williams

Martin
08-07-2005, 19:28
You getting a cage pal?...I'm in two minds

FATBOY
08-07-2005, 19:30
im still keeping it real! sort of! only mods to mine are str8 thru devil zorst decat and smoked repeaters!

hearing reviews in papers and on cliosport about a trophy???? wtf is a trophy???? cant renault think of any better names??? my best bet is to wait for the MEDAL :wink:

richy
08-07-2005, 19:32
same as martin, in two minds about a cage etc

got to try sort out stickering for it tomorro and fit me spare wheel in boot and mudflaps!! lol

Rich
08-07-2005, 19:34
do u feel in any way threatened or enlightened by all these valver/hybrid 2.0's ??

i like the idea of them and dont have any problem with them but still rather have a williams , just the name/badge lol :D

yeah hyrids are taking over town :twisted: but hey mine will be the first 1.2 mk1 hyrbrid so i dont care!

LotuzClioWilliams
08-07-2005, 19:53
I wouldn't mind owning a naples red valver with wide track, Williams engine, and fase 2 interior or leather interior. But I doubt it would feel as special as my Williams. It would be just a very good looking, nice handling, fast car. The Williams is all that plus something more. 8)

edde
08-07-2005, 19:53
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery regards 2.0 Vavers.

Definatly have to cage it up though just got to wait till the insurance runs out them I'll sort that and the power stearing conversion out probably.
A cars desinged to be use and enjoyed never mind if there standard only person who should care is the insurer.

Winston
08-07-2005, 20:12
:shock: tbh i would love to have another williams but I just can't keep them stnd so I think I'm better off with a hybrid..lol

Ditto

I'd only want a willy tho due its lack of sunroof :P .....The golds to chav for me :shock: :wink:

northy
08-07-2005, 20:16
i just like saying im off for a drive in the williams :wink:

richy
08-07-2005, 20:19
lol

sometimes when ppl ask em what car i have i say renault clio williams, some say wow others say what is that lol :)

Martin
08-07-2005, 21:21
i just like saying im off for a drive in the williams :wink:

feckin kiddin' lol The thing only moves every full moon.. :lol:

MrAtego
08-07-2005, 21:24
Yeah martin, when he says that he dosn't actually go for a drive, he sits at the wheel and makes engine and brake noises and PRETENDS to drive it!! :wink:

VIPERONE
08-07-2005, 21:50
when a williams dies.. we bring them bacjk to life.. but possess the shell of a valver

Jan
08-07-2005, 21:54
one thing i love about owning the williams is that it is stopping me from modding it, except for the stripped interior & buckets - LOL!

richy
08-07-2005, 21:56
:roll:

i may of got carried away hehe

Jan
08-07-2005, 21:59
lol - i know exactly what you mean!

what you've done to yours richy is very very tempting.... was looking at a slight drop in ride height and more interior removal today :twisted:

richy
08-07-2005, 22:01
we lowered the back of mine -20mm, just to level it off because of no weight in boot, actually looks well low even thought its about std!!

Jan
08-07-2005, 22:07
hmm - dropping the torsion bar is an easy job isn't it? how many clicks on the bar is 20mm?

does it make the back end more planted? it does get a bit light at the back with no seats, spare, etc

Oh and btw - what does everyone do in case of a puncture *touching wood

richy
08-07-2005, 22:11
dont lower it by splines lol, yes easy to lower as long as not seized took us 20mins, yes the back is alot more planted now, it was very light and stepped out all the time but after we lowered it i took it for a run around marks local d/cs and r/a's and loved it!

i have the spare wheel in the boot now, no carrier under the car! just got a wheel Y strap holding it down ! :) also got 2 tubes of tyre foam from work

neme
10-07-2005, 01:36
id love a williams
, but if i had one i would leave it standard ! the valver with williams power gives me the option to mod if i want so for now in happy :lol:

Smokey McPot
10-07-2005, 07:58
im still keeping it real! sort of! only mods to mine are str8 thru devil zorst decat and smoked repeaters!

hearing reviews in papers and on cliosport about a trophy???? wtf is a trophy???? cant renault think of any better names??? my best bet is to wait for the MEDAL :wink:

They're bringing out the Renaultsport 182 Gold Star next.....it will have special sticky gold star in the log book. Fact.

LotuzClioWilliams
10-07-2005, 08:36
How did we go from here...

...to here?

hearing reviews in papers and on cliosport about a trophy???? wtf is a trophy???? cant renault think of any better names??? my best bet is to wait for the MEDAL ;)

They're bringing out the Renaultsport 182 Gold Star next.....it will have special sticky gold star in the log book. Fact.

:roll:

big hp
10-07-2005, 14:46
Owning 2 valvers and then a williams I feel i'm in a position to comment.

I love the feeling of driving round knowing its a limited car. The admiring glances you get is also very nice. I must admit I was very close to sticking a 2.0 in my naples valver. Only problem there is it then stands you about the same money as buying a williams but without all the extra bits like seats badges and you've still got a sunroof.

LotuzClioWilliams
10-07-2005, 15:24
I love the feeling of driving round knowing its a limited car. The admiring glances you get is also very nice.

Knowing you have a limited edition car you often tend to think that glances are admiring. I'm sure at least half of the people look just because they wonder why someone would put such ugly golden wheels on their car, or are annoyed by the too noisy exhaust. ;)

Zollo
10-07-2005, 16:14
I love the feeling of driving round knowing its a limited car. The admiring glances you get is also very nice.

Knowing you have a limited edition car you often tend to think that glances are admiring. I'm sure at least half of the people look just because they wonder why someone would put such ugly golden wheels on their car, or are annoyed by the too noisy exhaust. ;)

Too true!

VIPERONE
10-07-2005, 16:17
mines a hybrid.... ic an mod it as much as i like... i would like to see if you can spot the differences between my car and a williams 3 :-p.. well when its ready that is..

its tracked
interior'd
stickered
engined
spoilered
clocked
wheel'd
the vin plate may give it away.... i could even re-register it as a williams on a v5..lol.. a way to recuperate my costs

Jan
10-07-2005, 16:20
i have the spare wheel in the boot now, no carrier under the car! just got a wheel Y strap holding it down ! :) also got 2 tubes of tyre foam from work

Can you post a pic up?

I'm going to throw my spare in the boot just for the track day, and wanted to strap it down properly for the drive over :)

richy
10-07-2005, 16:32
not be able to take a pic yet, havent got me digi cam for another 2 week yet!! but its just a Y strap made by trw in blue :)

LotuzClioWilliams
10-07-2005, 17:39
mines a hybrid.... ic an mod it as much as i like... i would like to see if you can spot the differences between my car and a williams 3 :-p.. well when its ready that is..

its tracked
interior'd
stickered
engined
spoilered
clocked
wheel'd
the vin plate may give it away.... i could even re-register it as a williams on a v5..lol.. a way to recuperate my costs

Black bumper inserts?

Tucks
10-07-2005, 21:19
Pouch under the parcel shelf? :wink:

LotuzClioWilliams
10-07-2005, 21:22
C57M chassis number? :twisted: