PDA

View Full Version : One week left for FCS'09 Club Tickets

french car show
27-05-2009, 18:47
Hi

Just one week left to purchase tickets with Club Dash passes/parking.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

We have loads to announce since our last message

1 - Full Days Activities / Action in show & stunt arena
2 - Presented by Motoring TV's Dani Christie
3 - Full on trade village from engineering to suspension - list on Blog & Facebook pages
4 - Freebie city with two stands giving out free samples all day (FLux & WD40/3-in-One Pro)
5 - Renault TV
6 - Peugeot UK
7 - Renaultsport
8 - Dual 25k Audio System to keep club and trade area alive
9 - Rally Sprint
10- Motorsport Demo's
11- Tuner Demo's
12- Meguiars Demo

And still only £12.95 entry!

There is still some track left including the £99 deal for 7 slots with pit garage.

If you have any questions give me a shout at mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

Thanks and enjoy

Mark

Adrian Flux French Car Show
14th June
Rockingham, Northants

LEIGH-ANNE
28-05-2009, 08:58
Bumpety bumps

french car show
28-05-2009, 09:03
13 wms clio cars booked in so far

J o n
28-05-2009, 09:22
cheers for the update Mark :)

quick question, it says entry is £12.95 but tickets are actually over £15? lol

french car show
28-05-2009, 09:29
Hi mate

depends which way you look at it

1 - clubs are offered the ability to handle sales themselves, some do and some don't. we are the only show that offers the ticket handling option with car passes.

2 - When clubs opt for us to handle transactions we charge £2.45 P&P per order so if you order one ticket that does increase the cost but if you order 200 tickets (as some do) its still £2.45.

When we handle ticket sales it costs us alot of money to staff it. The packs, banking charges, printing and commemorative graphic also add up quickly.

I have been to three big shows in last month and no one comes close to our ticket pack and services offered. I am a club chairman and know whats involved for clubs to collect money so that's why I do this and thats why it works.

If you consider the whole package that FCS is offering this year its actually a cheap show to attend.

By all means next year have the club handle ticket sales if you would prefer.

I hope that explains our position and justify's it to you.

Mark

J o n
28-05-2009, 09:35
That fair enough Mark, but yeah, think we'll pull our finger out earlier next year and try and sort that ourselves, well, depending on the success of this years. In all honestly last years show was a bit of a let down, but the previous year was fantastic

french car show
28-05-2009, 09:37
I won't argue with that. I agree that a few things never worked out, weather was poor and a few attractions didn't operate due to weather so in all not our finest.

The plans on paper are far far far better this year.

Mark

LEIGH-ANNE
28-05-2009, 10:29
Its not a case of pulling our finger out. This IS under control, i just choose not to bulk book as i would prob be the one loosing out!

J o n
28-05-2009, 10:36
Leigh Anne, if it's a success this year and I'm still here next year I dont mind fronting all the costs for the tickets to sell them cheaper to WC members.

It looks promising already for this year Mark, there wont be any issues of it taking 30-45 minutes to get back to the cars anymore, plus fingers crossed the weather will be decent! :)