PDA

View Full Version : Sods Law strikes - not a happy bunny

16v_paddy
26-05-2009, 20:26
Well to say I'm mightily pissed off is quite an understatement :evil:

You'll need the full story :roll: basically my driveway is a bit full as I've got a megane 225 in a million pieces on axle stands waiting for parts :roll:

I can usually pretty much squeeze 5 cars on the drive & in the garage, but because of this megane not being able to move atm and all the bits for it in the garage, added to my night shifts and my housemates needing cars, there's no room for my valver, so this morning after work she was parked on the street.

I had her parked up on the kerb though, ie completely off the road. There's a big patch of grass b4 the pavement, so she's off the road, on the grass & ever so slightly on the pavement, nicely out of the way of all the useless ****wits that drive on my street.......or so I thought :evil:

About to get in the car to go to work tonight and I see a long blue/white mark down the front wing & bumper :shock: I rub away the paint & I've got a stupidly deep scratch about 8 inches long down the drivers front wing :x

So some C U N T has managed to scrape along the side of my car while it wasn't even on the road, ruined the mint front wing that was only re-painted before christmas and just ****ed off without so much as a note or a knock on the door.

Daz.
26-05-2009, 21:07
Erk...

Time to move on methinks, its gonna haunt you every time you leave it somewhere from now on - I had to do it with the willy but I'm glad I did now, I find it so much more soothing!

16v_paddy
26-05-2009, 21:10
Tell me about it :roll:

need to sell it as a minter tho, so it's back to the paint shop for the 3rd time in 12months :(

Daz.
26-05-2009, 21:17
^^^ therein lies the issue, every scratch it gets is twice as many as its had before - its compulsive to get rid of them as soon as they appear and it all starts adding up..

Thats why mine left me :cry:

katbloke
26-05-2009, 23:03
^^^ therein lies the issue, every scratch it gets is twice as many as its had before - its compulsive to get rid of them as soon as they appear and it all starts adding up..

Thats why mine left me :cry:

Hmmm if you have 2 scratches and get one more will 3 be twice as many as 2?

;)

mossyv6
26-05-2009, 23:05
Thats bad sh1t buddy :twisted: :evil:

Daz.
26-05-2009, 23:10
He wouldn't let it get that far!

1 scracth more than the one he's got is twice as many as it had - 2 scratches is way too many! :lol:

katbloke
26-05-2009, 23:12
:D

talkingfish
27-05-2009, 07:53
gosh - you seem to get all the bad luck.... :( :( :(