PDA

View Full Version : Price for a remap?

alex_e3
17-05-2009, 19:28
The white hybrid is fitted with catcam 205's and pulleys. However it hasn't had a remap to make the most of it.

Where is the best place to get a remap done and at what cost am i expecting? I live in North East Wales close to Chester.

What sort of power should i reasonably be expecting? Car has full exhaust including de-cat, wrapped supersprint manifold/downpipe, standard airbox with itg filter and cold air feed, and above cams & pulleys. Megane bottom end and valver head also.

Cheers guys,

Al :-)

richy
17-05-2009, 19:59
do you mean catcam 225's or 208's?

id head over to paul at RSTuning in leeds, cost is around £400 but best to speak to them for exact price.

my hybrid with 225's etc makes 175.5bhp/145lb-ft torque, but remember its not all about peak figures(pub bragging only!!), having a good torque curve with plenty torque all the way etc and how it drives after, after i had mine remapped i was quite suprised at the difference tbh :D

alex_e3
17-05-2009, 20:02
Sorry 208's!!! D'oh!!!

Leeds a bit of a way from me, but worth the distance if it does the job. Anyone know the difference performance wise between 225's and 208's?

Craig come along.........!!!