PDA

View Full Version : 0020 on First Test Drive

Richardcard1974
07-05-2009, 20:45
Taken last year on the first drive after being in bits for a year.

Someone was kind enough to post the vid on you tube so i thought id post it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw0q3sIed5c

Not the best quality but a year on and its still not finished :roll:

2 live
07-05-2009, 20:47
looks slow.........my cars faster than a rally car...woohoo.

i hope it was taxed tested and insured

Richardcard1974
07-05-2009, 20:48
It was slow. It was a test drive after i just built it. 45 mph max.

stan
07-05-2009, 21:02
Dog-box sounds nice.

Make another one doing flat shifts ... 8)

Richardcard1974
07-05-2009, 21:03
Cheers mate, will learn to flat shift when i get the confidence not to trash my box. I can always practice with yours. :P

stan
07-05-2009, 21:10
Cheers mate, will learn to flat shift when i get the confidence not to trash my box. I can always practice with yours. :P

My sequential box has an anti-fag facility.....it wont like you tbh 8)

stan
07-05-2009, 21:20
He meant built the car...not the engine.

Richardcard1974
07-05-2009, 21:21
Yeah i cant build engines yet.

northy
08-05-2009, 20:05
looks a very agressive gear change on that rob, what is it like on full shifts - any smoother ?

U suffering from chocolate engine mounts with all that vibration ???

MAXIBOY
08-05-2009, 20:08
no...harder the mounts more the chassis vibration..

northy
08-05-2009, 20:17
would like to see that at full chat - touring cars seam to manage ok, Picture of gear lever please ?

Richardcard1974
08-05-2009, 20:21
Yeah it had a paddle clutch to start with. Very agressive, and very difficult to drive with the pedal box i run.

So at the moment ive removed it and am running a standard clutch while i get the brakes how i want them.

Mounts are full group a set up, so the vibration in the car is immense. Makes the car really hard to drive on overdrive as the engine is always trying to pull you forwards and it doesnt like not being on full throttle. Its much smoother if you drive it hard.

Ill see what i can do to get a vid over the weekend on full chat.

northy
08-05-2009, 20:23
so your on the same mounts as cliorod (top cam one missing)

well the cup is bad on bumps so if u have similar suspension then i bet its a handfull on the road.

what gear lever you running ?

MAXIBOY
08-05-2009, 20:23
would be good to see.. :D

northy
08-05-2009, 20:24
In fact can you do a project thread for 0020 rob - be nice to catch up on all your hard work

stan
08-05-2009, 20:32
Yup, esp with lsd, more so if its set agressively.

As for gearshifts,they do seem clunky in his vid. thats part and parcel of driving a race car like a girl :lol:
On full chat they will be way smoother. The dog-boxes arent all that slower than a full sequential really in terms of gear shift "speed".

northy
08-05-2009, 20:34
what make of box is it - cup racer style ? Does sound very nice though

MAXIBOY
08-05-2009, 20:35
think its a sadev..that right rob..

schakal
08-05-2009, 20:43
:D

stan
08-05-2009, 21:02
His is a Sadev 5 spd dog-box.

Cup racers were/are Sadev 6pd sequential.

Richardcard1974
08-05-2009, 22:00
Yeah it runs a sadev H pattern 5 speed. You can flat shift them like a sequential, but its usual to tap the clutch as you change. Obviously driving slow like me you can do the full clutch shifts too. At the moment i have a 50 quid valver box in it, as i wanted to do some high speed testing and the sadev tops out at 100 with 15 inch wheels.

Yes it runs the same mounts as rod, with no upper cam / gearbox mount.

Its also got a full bias pedal box that i built myself. So i have a dual master cylinder and a dash bias adjuster.

Im not very confident in the car yet, mainly because i built it and i dont trust myself. I alsways feel like somthing will break on it when i drive it fast, so im building up confidence slowly. I really need a track day as roads arnt the best places to learn to drive a car like this.

Also have a problem with the brakes, in that i find it difficult to get them and keep them up to temperature on the roads. As the temp drops off the bias shifts backwards which gives you way too much rear bias and the backs start locking up.

I have a few things to try to correct this starting with different pads up front. Currently have Poly D which are too hard for road use.

Also i need new tyres as im currently running any old ones i have, actually the ones i got with the car and they are too wide (205s)

Richardcard1974
08-05-2009, 22:01
Just to add the car is a lot faster than the talent i have to drive it. :lol:

eternalife
08-05-2009, 22:04
You need something to speed up your shifts .. maybe a short shifter?
Why a dog box?? you always said that you didnt need to change gears mid turn :?
You should have just changed to a 1.2 gearbox really saved yourself a lot of money and gained more performance by the look of that video too.

Any videos of you with substantiated lap times etc to prove the famous 'cost v performance' gains?

Thank you in advance :D

Richardcard1974
08-05-2009, 22:09
On topic please eternalflame

eternalife
08-05-2009, 22:09
Yeah it runs a sadev H pattern 5 speed. You can flat shift them like a sequential, but its usual to tap the clutch as you change. Obviously driving slow like me you can do the full clutch shifts too. At the moment i have a 50 quid valver box in it, as i wanted to do some high speed testing and the sadev tops out at 100 with 15 inch wheels.

Yes it runs the same mounts as rod, with no upper cam / gearbox mount.

Its also got a full bias pedal box that i built myself. So i have a dual master cylinder and a dash bias adjuster.

Im not very confident in the car yet, mainly because i built it and i dont trust myself. I alsways feel like somthing will break on it when i drive it fast, so im building up confidence slowly. I really need a track day as roads arnt the best places to learn to drive a car like this.

Also have a problem with the brakes, in that i find it difficult to get them and keep them up to temperature on the roads. As the temp drops off the bias shifts backwards which gives you way too much rear bias and the backs start locking up.

I have a few things to try to correct this starting with different pads up front. Currently have Poly D which are too hard for road use.

Also i need new tyres as im currently running any old ones i have, actually the ones i got with the car and they are too wide (205s)

Dog boxes dont need clutch to change gears - whole point of them is the faster clutchless changes (yes i know they are stronger too).

Track days? you mentioned previously trackdays were a waste of time as they don't time - im getting mixed messages about your conclusions, they only seem to suit what you are doing at that point in time :?

You are using wilwoods? i thought you said 4 pots were a waste of time on and off track?!?!

So you are testing a rally car, on the road, without knowing how to operate the machinary (or by the look of things know what its for). With items that you have openly stated are a waste of time, with naff break pads and tyres of the wrong size :? I really did expect better :cry:

eternalife
08-05-2009, 22:10
On topic please eternalflame

It is all on topic - video of your car im asking all about it :D

eternalife
08-05-2009, 22:12

How do you expect to learn how to drive it? on the road? or on track? lessons?
Is it far exceeding your ability? or only slightly out of your grasp?

Richardcard1974
08-05-2009, 22:13
No flaming please. Lets not extinguish the thread with spam. Fanning the flames will only lead to bad heat between us. Posts like that just add fuel to the flames.

eternalife
08-05-2009, 22:13
:D

stan
08-05-2009, 22:26
Dog boxes dont need clutch to change gears - whole point of them is the faster clutchless changes (yes i know they are stronger too).

To be clinical, you need to either: tickle the clutch enough to allow the dog gears to disengage, OR lift the throttle slightly, again to let the gears disengage.

Thats the beauty of a sequential box, you can do a full flat shift if you have an ign cut set on the ecu. You also cant mis-shift like you can with a H-pattern box.

Richardcard1974
08-05-2009, 22:34

Maybe you could give me some lessons on off road driving

eternalife
09-05-2009, 02:05
No flaming please. Lets not extinguish the thread with spam. Fanning the flames will only lead to bad heat between us. Posts like that just add fuel to the flames.

Bad heat between us? are you baiting me? or threatening me? or promising something? :?

eternalife
09-05-2009, 02:06
[quote=Richardcard1974]Just to add the car is a lot faster than the talent i have to drive it. :lol:

Maybe you could give me some lessons on off road driving[/quote

Sure next time i am up your way i'll be sure to pop in to see you :lol:

eternalife
09-05-2009, 02:07

To be clinical, you need to either: tickle the clutch enough to allow the dog gears to disengage, OR lift the throttle slightly, again to let the gears disengage.

Thats the beauty of a sequential box, you can do a full flat shift if you have an ign cut set on the ecu. You also cant mis-shift like you can with a H-pattern box.

To be practical, no one who uses a Dog-Box for its proper purpose uses the clutch. Only time its used is from standing start.

schakal
09-05-2009, 06:37
you got girly hands :D

stan
09-05-2009, 10:48

To be practical, no one who uses a Dog-Box for its proper purpose uses the clutch. Only time its used is from standing start.

erm, yes they do lol...

Ive got a customers tarmac rally car (clio williams) in work which has a 6sp dog-box....he uses the clutch. we arent talking full depression here, only about 10mm of movement JUST enough to let the dog gears disengage.

you may have heard of the following guy :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZyUImGiaow

check out around 1.18 and 1.40 :wink: infact watch the whole vid.

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 11:14

What experience do you have of using a dog box? You 'can' flat shift, but its not recomended, as you need to tease the dog rings apart by tapping the clutch. You can also 'flat shift' in a synchromesh gearbox. But again its not recomended as it trashes the synchromesh.

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 11:16
You can see here the guy isnt flat shifting either, hes coming off the accelerator to change gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asFwDpLe1xo

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 11:41
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/Kingstromba2/100_3827.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/Kingstromba2/100_3824.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/Kingstromba2/100_3819.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/Kingstromba2/100_3814.jpg

Justin..
09-05-2009, 12:11
hows the paint holding up ? iirc you chose to use enamel ??

eternalife
09-05-2009, 12:17

erm, yes they do lol...

Ive got a customers tarmac rally car (Williams clio) in work which has a 6sp dog-box....he uses the clutch. we arent talking full depression here, only about 10mm of movement JUST enough to let the dog gears disengage.

you may have heard of the following guy :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZyUImGiaow

check out around 1.18 and 1.40 :wink: infact watch the whole vid.

Yeah but he is special :wink: Stromba isn't. :lol:

Maybe the dog boxes in clio's work differently :? although I can't see how that could be...Or maybe Ragnotti is used to driving in a different style that he prefers to remain doing?
Everyone I know who has experienced a Dog Box albeit far from expert-esque, used it in 'left foot braking' mode and to 'shift whilst in turns' both items which stromba has previously criticised -
hence the question posed of why did he get a Dog-box??
or will YOU answer this question for him too? :lol:

eternalife
09-05-2009, 12:19
hows the paint holding up ? iirc you chose to use enamel ??

Its a very well known american technique - not his own, despite what he said.
It's holding up fine :wink:

Justin..
09-05-2009, 12:35
i know its not his own ? i'd seen pictures of old vw's done in that fashion lol

Winston
09-05-2009, 13:20
Haters.com :lol:

stan
09-05-2009, 13:30
Yeah but he is special :wink: Robert Barrington isn't. :lol:

Maybe the dog boxes in clio's work differently :? although I can't see how that could be...Or maybe Ragnotti is used to driving in a different style that he prefers to remain doing?
Everyone I know who has experienced a Dog Box albeit far from expert-esque, used it in 'left foot braking' mode and to 'shift whilst in turns' both items which Robert Barrington has previously criticised -
hence the question posed of why did he get a Dog-box??
or will YOU answer this question for him too? :lol:

No, the dog-boxes on Renaults work the same as any other dog-box...funnily enough :lol:

What do you mean in left "left-foot braking mode"?? you've lost me with that lol
If you explain what this mode is, and how you shift according to it, maybe I can answer that... as it stands I think you've misunderstood something you have been told or read.

I can answer the question "why would someone get a dog-box", if Rob wants to expain his reasons, fine.
However left foot braking or "shifting whilst turning" arent reasons...if youve been told so, I suggest you speak to your non-expert sources again. You can shift whilst turning in with a standard box :D
The benefits of such a box are quicker shifting, closer-ratios, more adaptable in terms of selecting ratios for specific courses, limited slip diff and more robust than OE.

Besides all of this, you cant physically change gear with a dog-box, or even a sequential box under full load acln WITHOUT reducing torque to the gearbox. This is done by 1)dipping clutch 2)lifting off throttle 3) have flat-shift ign cut.

It seems you need to gain some actual FIRST HAND experience :D

eternalife
09-05-2009, 14:00
Shifting, whilst turning and left foot braking - that is a reason.

Great - I don't remember saying you could change under full load :? simply stated wouldn't need to use clutch. MOAFU is assumptions :wink:
If you mean by first hand experience - drive a car with a dog-box and shift at slow speeds(as per the video), thus probably damaging the box...i'd rather not.

stan
09-05-2009, 14:21
""To be practical, no one who uses a Dog-Box for its proper purpose uses the clutch. Only time its used is from standing start.""

That was your statement.
As proven, this is incorrect.

As for shifting at low load/speed its far better for the box than at high. If you listen to the vid, I think Rob is funnly using the clutch, again alot better for the box and engine.
So all in, the way he is using it is safest for the box and engine.

Justin..
09-05-2009, 14:23
can you get a dog box with oe ratios??

MAXIBOY
09-05-2009, 14:29
any ratios you want..

2 live
09-05-2009, 14:41
is that an omex i see in there ??

stan
09-05-2009, 14:59
Looks like a shift light control box aye.

eternalife
09-05-2009, 15:02
""To be practical, no one who uses a Dog-Box for its proper purpose uses the clutch. Only time its used is from standing start.""

That was your statement.

As for shifting at low load/speed its far better for the box than at high. If you listen to the vid, I think Rob is funnly using the clutch, again alot better for the box and engine.

Ahh damn im wrong :cry: then again, my bread hardly comes from knowing about cars :wink: It was written in a context that doesn't seem forth coming I guess - no bother.

But you assuming/implying that I was referring to changing gears whilst being flat out was incorrect also.
And, shifting, whilst turning and left foot braking - is still valid.

2 live
09-05-2009, 15:05
Looks like a shift light control box aye.

yep it does............very much so.......lol

spose itl be like everything else fitted to the car.....unused from now on. :roll:

stan
09-05-2009, 15:10

That was your statement.

Ahh damn im wrong :cry: then again, my bread hardly comes from knowing about cars :wink: It was written in a context that doesn't seem forth coming I guess - no bother.

But you assuming/implying that I was referring to changing gears whilst being flat out was incorrect also.

Its not a fair assumption to make given you were talking about racing cars??

Yup they are valid points, have a gold star :lol:

eternalife
09-05-2009, 15:11

That was your statement.

Its not a fair assumption to make given you were talking about racing cars??

Yup they are valid points, have a gold star :lol:

Muchos gracias - what's it worth when trading at apd then :P

stan
09-05-2009, 15:13
Upon redemption you will get a fee coffee with every biscuit :D

eternalife
09-05-2009, 15:14
Upon redemption you will get a fee coffee with every biscuit :D

Awesome, but i'll need to see a quote for the biscuit before i hand over my gold star and any moneys. And will need to know everything is included in the price - none of this sugar is extra and fully pasturised milk is extra kinda nonsense :wink:

stan
09-05-2009, 15:17
All prices are final and inclusive, unless you like most like moving the goal posts from time to time. The goal posts are there to be moved by the way, thats half the fun, so feel free to set them as you wish :lol:

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 15:55
Left foot braking, steering and shifting gear - if this is you technique for driving fast, perhaps it is the reason your car ended in a field on fire?

northy
09-05-2009, 20:36
0020 is now white??? rob im shocked.

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 20:49
Northy, the body work was very battered and it really needed paint. I painted it myself, as i didnt want to have to pay for a respray. Body work is now much better, and white is the only colour i can do, lol.

I used a roller and it cost about 50 pounds for the entire car.

eternalife
09-05-2009, 20:52
Left foot braking, steering and shifting gear - if this is you technique for driving fast, perhaps it is the reason your car ended in a field on fire?

Oh dear oh dear, really scraping the barrell - tut tut tut

webby
09-05-2009, 20:54
Northy, the body work was very battered and it really needed paint. I painted it myself, as i didnt want to have to pay for a respray. Body work is now much better, and white is the only colour i can do, lol.

used a roller and did an amature job on 0020.... :shock:

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 20:57

Its been a rally car in group n since 1994. You any idea how battered it is as a shell?

Jamie.
09-05-2009, 21:01
Pics

webby
09-05-2009, 21:01
nice car with some good history by the sounds of it... deserves a propper job in the propper colour imo

northy
09-05-2009, 21:12
im just shocked, to me a williams should always be blue - sick of seeing white cars at the min. Bar cup racers :wink:

any more pics of the rest of the car - what ive seen its black inside ?

Why have yyou changed the brake cylinders ????

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 21:36
im just shocked, to me a williams should always be blue - sick of seeing white cars at the min. Bar cup racers :wink:

One of the stipulations of owning it, was that i had to do all work myself, including body work. I cant spray, so this was a viable option and cheap. If i bin it, i can repair it myself for virtually no cost.

The brakes are non servo assisted. I changed them as an experiment to give myself the ability to change bias while in the car.

Bias valves on the rear line dont really do a lot. The only way to give the ability to truely swap bias is to fit dual master cylinders and a bias pedal box. I can swap the bias now from all at the front all the way through to all at the back.

The removal of the servo gives a totally different pedal feel and you can really feel the bit point. When the discs actually get hot enough :roll:, you can balance the tyre lock and cadence brake pretty easily, whereas on a servo assisted car you would just get a lock up.

The disadvantage is that you have to REALLY push the pedal to get decent braking. But gives you a good work out and saves on gym time in the long run.

Best person to ask about non servo brakes is stan as i think hes driven race cars with non servo set ups.

Pedal box is from an escort mk2 and the pedal ratio is longer so its not the same as just turning off the ingition on a williams pedal box.

Richardcard1974
09-05-2009, 21:37

Oh and the group a williams were all sorts of colous, depending on the sponsorship they had.

Tommo
11-05-2009, 17:45
Remember reading about this on F7power a while ago, it's good that you are doing all the work yourself, I just haven't got the confidence to do any major mechanical work myself incase I screw things up, changing the oil is about the most I do lol

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 18:02
You tend to learn the hard way. Ive already had brake failure on the rear circuit when one of the break pipes came away from its housing. Ive learnt that female connectors arnt as strong as male, and so i replaced all the joints with males.

No biggy its a dual circuit so i still had front and hydro handbrake to slow the car, but its still shits you up a bit.

J o n
11-05-2009, 18:43
sounds to me like your testing a non road legal car on the public highways here Rob. Does it have an MOT certificate and current tax disk?

If not then you are driving illegally and are uninsured in the event of an accident.

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 19:03
No i havnt got round to getting a tax disc or MOT yet.

Jamie.
11-05-2009, 19:34
Based on what you like to do, maybe I should get onto your local constabulary and tell them how you are driving a car on the public road without proper documentation.

J o n
11-05-2009, 19:36
aah isn't hypocrisy a wonderful thing? I cant decide if I like it more than ignorance though?

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 19:45
Do i need insurance too?

J o n
11-05-2009, 19:59
Do i need insurance too?

on the road, yes. You're car might be worthless, but it's for the people you end up hitting

Matty86
11-05-2009, 20:01
what's with the valver sticker on the b pillar?

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:03
Do i need insurance too?

on the road, yes. You're car might be worthless, but it's for the people you end up hitting

Interesting. I might look into this insurance thing. Can i insure my hair?

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:03
what's with the valver sticker on the b pillar?

Where?

Matty86
11-05-2009, 20:04
that last pic you posted (ish)

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/Kingstromba2/100_3814.jpg

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:07
I dont understand

Matty86
11-05-2009, 20:08
it's not a 'williams' thing is it?

what's it doing there

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:09
Because its a valver? And not even mine?

Matty86
11-05-2009, 20:12
valver, as in 1.8?

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:13
Yeah its a 1.8.

Matty86
11-05-2009, 20:19
so it's a 1.8

with a Williams sticker on the boot

and a 2.0 engine

and shows up as a '16v Williams' on vehicle check databases

:?

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:20
Yeah but im thinking of doing a 172 conversion.

2 live
11-05-2009, 20:22
fullassssssssssssssssshit

Matty86
11-05-2009, 20:23
strange old man really

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:23
What do you think of the 172 conversion 2live? Is it worth it in a valver?

Matty86
11-05-2009, 20:25
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z18/Matteh449/Misc/popcorn.gif

2 live
11-05-2009, 20:32
each to their own personally i see it as too much hassle for little gain, spec for spec the f7r would be quicker anyway.

Richardcard1974
11-05-2009, 20:34
Expalin the sort of effort you have to go to and what gains you get?

Do the 172 lumps actually put out 172 bhp?

2 live
11-05-2009, 20:35
lol......check the specs on the countless threads already avaliable. the search function is quite good i hear

1995clio16v
11-05-2009, 20:54
A white one.

Thats a 1.8 16v.

With williams stickers on it.... :shock:

Is that not like buying a 1.4RT, and putting a 16v bonnet and front wings on it...?

Laine_16v
12-05-2009, 00:11

Are you not highly contradicting yourself?

I thought you said Cammed F7R = 172 anyway?

schakal
12-05-2009, 00:19

cool , pm matt brown if you have not bought
the engine yet .

Laine_16v
12-05-2009, 00:43

Ive seen it in the flesh, looks quite good to be fair.

Matty86
12-05-2009, 01:16

Are you not highly contradicting yourself?

I thought you said Cammed F7R = 172 anyway?

methinks he's taking the piss ;)

and if a cammed f7r = 172, what does a cammed 172 equal? :D

schakal
12-05-2009, 01:29
and if a cammed f7r = 172, what does a cammed 172 equal? :D

cambelt snappage ?? :D

Matty86
12-05-2009, 01:32
:lol:

The King
21-05-2009, 18:32

Proper use of a sadev dogbox. This one is the 6 speed version. Not the clutch use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcjgsWcUWAY

J o n
22-05-2009, 12:15
are you planning on putting a 2.0 in this?

The King
22-05-2009, 12:28
Yes i have tuned a megane lump to 195 bhp with just piper cams and an ecu map.

I will put that into it.

MAXIBOY
22-05-2009, 12:32
dyno readout please.. :D

The King
22-05-2009, 12:34
Sure as soon as Dan@GDI posts his dyno read out.

J o n
22-05-2009, 12:36

I will put that into it.

Why does it look so slow, I've seen RT's that are quicker

MAXIBOY
22-05-2009, 12:36
cool. :pop:

The King
22-05-2009, 12:40

I will put that into it.

Link? Proof?

J o n
22-05-2009, 12:43

I will put that into it.

Link? Proof?

Sorry, I was wrong...

it was a 1.2

The King
22-05-2009, 13:44
Is this the same 1.2 that beat you ITB car when you first had it?

Oh no, that was a standard cup wasnt it?

Got a link for that, im sure wed all like to see it again.

J o n
22-05-2009, 14:11
You mean Chris' stripped out and modded 2.0 Cup? Fire it up, it's on your C: drive under the folder "things I wish I could afford" :lol:

And no, usually the car the wins is the one that finishes ahead ;) I can get Chris to pop on if you like? lol

The King
22-05-2009, 14:46
Post the vid for everyone to make up their own mind.

J o n
22-05-2009, 14:48
Why? I couldn't care less, it was you waffling on about it. I'm more interested in your valver, lets see some more vids of that, I could do with a laugh :lol:

The King
22-05-2009, 14:50
Come on, you said your car won, post the vid so people can make their own mind up. If you dont people will assume you have something to hide.

J o n
22-05-2009, 14:55
Sadly I'm at work earning real money and dont have youtube, it's on my page in my favs and it's on Chris... in fact, normally I dont speak to people not on my pay grade in working time :lol:

Oh, nothing to hide, hence it being on youtube... apparently people all over the world use it.

summeh
22-05-2009, 15:48

I will put that into it.

lol prolly make less than standard

The King
22-05-2009, 15:57
Sadly I'm at work earning real money and dont have youtube, it's on my page in my favs and it's on Chris... in fact, normally I dont speak to people not on my pay grade in working time :lol:

Oh, nothing to hide, hence it being on youtube... apparently people all over the world use it.

Do you go a day without mentioning how much money you have?

Why do you do it?

J o n
22-05-2009, 16:02
need a loan?

LEIGH-ANNE
22-05-2009, 16:04
Give it a rest you to :evil:

The King
22-05-2009, 16:06
need a loan?

Im just interested why you feel the need to mention money all the time. Yes i would love a loan. 25k at any interest rate you like.

LEIGH-ANNE
22-05-2009, 16:07
Are u going to ignore me rob?

Winston
22-05-2009, 16:45
Word on the streets is its just an RT shell with E1J lump to boot :twisted:

Jamie.
22-05-2009, 16:49
Group hug?

The King
22-05-2009, 17:12
Group bum?