PDA

View Full Version : Williams 3, Immaculate Condition, Genuine 33,000 Miles.

kratos
29-04-2009, 16:43
Here's my Williams 3 Clio, N 1995, 3 previous owners.
Garage stored.

All genuine Renault parts, full service history, all old MOTs, absolutely no rust or damage, has scorpion back box, but will come with original back box too.

This is a collectors item, unabused.

Any genuine buyers then PM me.

Check:
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1015638.htm

For more details.

Price reflects condition.

£4995

northy
30-04-2009, 20:45
let me be the first to say you defo need better pictures to sell the car.

Looks nice though !

Daz.
30-04-2009, 21:02
let me be the first to say you defo need better pictures to sell the car.

Looks nice though !

He's right, from that photo it could be a 130,000 rusty shed!

ollie16v
01-05-2009, 10:21
More pics and info please.........

It always worries me when cars come up like this that are not current members of the club, surely thats the first thing you would do!

Hope its genuine, best of luck with the sale if it is.

ollie16v
01-05-2009, 10:24
Going through your old posts it looks like you have had rust on the rear arches and a leaky sunroof, have these been sorted out?

LEIGH-ANNE
01-05-2009, 11:23
I think 5k is a bit steep tbh

Whats the reason for sale as uve only had the car around a year?

Richardcard1974
01-05-2009, 11:52
Put the car back to standard for that kind of price.

kratos
01-05-2009, 16:13
It had the most minor of paint bubble on the lower part of rear drivers arch, was told to leave it by a few companies as it was minor to the extreme, but I wanted the car mint, which it now is.

The sunroof only leaked very very slightly when it was drenched, through the interior light it occasionally dripped in, the sunroof is a stupid design fault in these cars, but now restored.

I saved this beast from getting bad and retained the originality.

The condition of the car will speak for itself.

If interested in a mint one, here it is.

ollie16v
01-05-2009, 16:26
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34896

Have a look at this advert, this is a mint Williams 3. If your car is worth what your asking then you need to produce an ad as good as this to sell the car. You definately need more pictures and more information.

phil
02-05-2009, 18:30
As ollie says more info and more pics mate it will help with the sale

kratos
25-08-2009, 14:01
Apologies to all who did show interest before for this car, but this car is back up for sale as I couldn't be around to sell it due to taking an immediate job abroad, it had loads of interest and rather than put a new ad up I'll just continue this one, the car has been dry stored and kept in a garage whilst I was away for a few months.

If any interest then please email me for more info, I appreciate that some want me to write the car's life story but there's no need, it's not been abused, got the Michelin 185/55/15 Pilot rim saver tyres, Varta battery, cobra cat 1 alarm/immobiliser, absolutely no rust, no damage, no burns in the interior etc etc, all original Renault parts/full stamped Renault history, old MOT's etc etc, everything works on it, this is more for a collector than to be used everyday to get destroyed, hence the price.

Will email photos on request from genuine buyers.

No rush to sell, would be ideal for a collector to store the car as I don't have the space anymore to let it sleep in peace or I'd just keep it like the antique it is.

Any questions then email me as logging on here is not always easy due to internet restrictions at work.

n.kratos@live.co.uk