PDA

View Full Version : sacrilege?

geesus
22-04-2009, 19:39
now i know its my car and i can do whatever i want with it, but.......

would fitting ph2 rear lights and boot strip to my mk1 cup racer be total sacrilege?

all this because i cant fint a phase1 strip and the current one has been butchered to fit the boot pins :(

Matty86
22-04-2009, 19:42
sacrilege? says the man fitting a mk2 engine :D

ph1 rear lights + ph2 bootstrip ftw.

Richardcard1974
22-04-2009, 19:48
Northys is by far the best cup racer because of its originality.

bendee
22-04-2009, 20:29
dont see the problem myself i would if you aint going to be keeping it as original as possible.

geesus
22-04-2009, 21:33
lmao @ matty

touche mate ;)

i'll try the ph2 strip and see what it looks like, it wouldnt be a problem if i could find a ph1 strip :(

MatBrown
22-04-2009, 21:51
I've probably got one.
Dunno if it will come off in one piece though.

Mat.

Richardcard1974
22-04-2009, 22:53
I've probably got one.
Dunno if it will come off in one piece though.

Mat.

Mats cup car would be nice too, but it will never be finished :P

Matty86
22-04-2009, 23:33
i've got a ph1.5 strip somewhere

summeh
22-04-2009, 23:58
sorry dude i just chucked out my spare ph1 boot strip along with a few other bits (didnt think anyone would possibly want it :/ ), still got the ph1 lights if you need um.

2 live
23-04-2009, 11:46

hmmm on that basis......both my williams es are better than yours.........simply because of their originality

J o n
23-04-2009, 11:48
LMAO

Richardcard1974
23-04-2009, 12:15

hmmm on that basis......both my williams es are better than yours.........simply because of their originality

You have a phase 2 grill? Anyway lets not bait and keep on topic.

J o n
23-04-2009, 12:18

It is on topic SpongeRob, he's making a valid point on 0002 having an exhaust, decat, chip and front ender with resulting overspray and engine transplant. That's sacrilege tbh

Richardcard1974
23-04-2009, 12:23

It is on topic SpongeRob, he's making a valid point on 0002 having an exhaust, decat, chip and front ender with resulting overspray and engine transplant. That's sacrilege tbh

You are spamming all of the threads that i am atempting to offer resonable responses in. I think you are trying to bait me, so you can justify banning me. I know you dont need this justification, but i am sure others will see what you are attempting as poor show for admin of this club. How does this help mend relations?

J o n
23-04-2009, 12:27
as per other thread, you are banned anyway, I dont need any justification to ban and already banned user creating multiple accounts.

Pull the innocent card, no one's buying it SpongeRob, sadly too many people know you already and how you work. The only reason you are still here is purely entertainment at your expense. You'll just have to get used to it... or leave ;)

northy
23-04-2009, 12:48
get it done geeus.

I have phase two lights and phase two trim if u want it.

Coops
23-04-2009, 13:13
its only a cup car, who cares how it looks :wink: :wink:

2 live
23-04-2009, 13:49

keep up with the specs rob......i dont have a ph2 grill on either of my cars.

or overspray for that matter ;)

Richardcard1974
23-04-2009, 13:57

keep up with the specs rob......i dont have a ph2 grill on either of my cars.

or overspray for that matter ;)

Hey, good for you. I hope you like them.

2 live
23-04-2009, 14:02
i do ..very much.

i LOVE actually DRIVING them even more tho.

is 002 still your mums? or have you grown some bollox and taken ownership?

Richardcard1974
23-04-2009, 14:09
i do ..very much.

i LOVE actually DRIVING them even more tho.

is 002 still your mums? or have you grown some bollox and taken ownership?

Sorry i have no intention of being baited to lower the tone of this thread. Please keep on topic for the benefit of the OP.

If you would like to discuss 002 this thread is not the place, please PM me or add me to msn.

J o n
23-04-2009, 14:55
Now now SpongeRob, dont play the wounded lamb act, you went out of your way to drag other topics way off track, plus the OP probably doesn't give a crap about competition boxes he's never likely to use :roll:

Remeber, you are banned, therefore you dont get a say and you get treated with the same contempt you show everyone else. I will continue to remind you of this when you get on your high horse

geesus
24-04-2009, 11:47
plus the OP probably doesn't give a crap about competition boxes he's never likely to use :roll:

eh??

right im gonna give it a go to see what it looks like

but anyone who has a phase1 strip please get in touch (mt if yours comes off in one piece that would be awesome :D )