PDA

View Full Version : Williams manifold and down pipe

thaijedi
09-04-2009, 08:54
I have a Williams manifold and down pipe from my Willy2 for sale as i have up graded to a K-Tec racing 4-2-1.

So its just sat in the garage doing nothing.

im thinking £70.00 ono depending were you r depends on postage, Im in Basingstoke Hampshire.

webby
09-04-2009, 17:00
I have a Williams manifold and down pipe from my Willy2 for sale as i have up graded to a K-Tec racing 4-2-1.

So its just sat in the garage doing nothing.

im thinking £70.00 ono depending were you r depends on postage, Im in Basingstoke Hampshire.

i will have this please. pm sent

JonniP
15-04-2009, 13:33
has it gone yet?

thaijedi
15-04-2009, 21:26
dude can you check your bank as nothing as come through and i dont have your address

M@X
16-04-2009, 16:16
Hi Mate

Sorry to spam, but think i could have ur opinion on the new manifold, im thinking of getting one myself, is it worth the 300 notes
Cheers Max

thaijedi
17-04-2009, 09:11
thats ok buddy. well it all depends on what you have done to your willy already and how far you want to go..

Mines got the 4-2-1 manifold heat wraped in2 stainless de-cat with slincer then on to a full stainless system and sounds amazing :D

The new manifold is the nuts but you need the de-cat to get the best out of it. Its worth the money there is no performance differance between the ss manifold and the mildsteel manifold. Sean told me this when i was in his workshop at k-tec. Make sure you wrap it good all the way to the de-cat as it keeps the gasses hotter for longer so they get out quicker.

Had my williams on the rollers to weeks after fitting and she pushed out 177.6 bhp. :D All i have done is let the engine breath and added a k-n with extra cold feeds and heat sheald. 8)

How long have you had yours and what the condishion..

M@X
17-04-2009, 11:16
Hi

Had it about 6 months, bought it off quite an old chap who wasn't using it any more, company car and all that. The top half is mint but the arches are not the best.

Engine wise i believe it has been lightened and balanced, forged pistons, ported and polished head with cams and vernier pulleys.
I have a print out for 186 BHP but seems as though it should be more for the work done. i have had the cam cover off so know the kent cam pulleys are there. could not ID the cams though

Petty sure it would benefit from a better manifold, how much was yours in the end? Do you use K tecs de cat, i have a silenced one on at the mo.

Where bout u from mate.

Cheers Max

thaijedi
17-04-2009, 13:04
dude get the manifold and your :lol:

you wont beleve the amount of power it free's up as the standart 1 is just sooooo restrictive. K-Tec clame 17HP alone and i'd stand by that.

Ya i got K-Tec de-cat took two weeks to get my manifold made but was worth the wait dont for get to wrap it :D

thaijedi
17-04-2009, 13:07
Im in Basingstoke in Hampshire. K-Tec is only 40 mins away..

Ya stick with the silenced de-cat.. may you will love the growl the manifold make it sssoooooooo cool..

I got some other bits and payed 330.00 but got it cheep.. they will do a deal just try your luck :wink:

M@X
18-04-2009, 00:13
sweet mate
Ordered it today should b here monday cant wait from what ur sayin.
are there many clio meets or events u go to, would like to get more involved with the renault seen.
will let u know how the mani is
cheers Max

williamsbulgaria
27-04-2009, 22:41
sold or still have ?

thaijedi
28-04-2009, 09:51
na still got it was going to take some pics and put it on piston heads today..

Are you looking for 1..

williamsbulgaria
28-04-2009, 21:37
yes i`m looking for one if have please some pics :P

thaijedi
28-04-2009, 21:49
cool cool ill post some pics on piston heads in the morning.