PDA

View Full Version : Join our facebook for comps, giveaways and discounts

french car show
08-04-2009, 16:37
Hi

We launched our French Car Show facebook group just over two months ago and amazingly
we have almost 1000 users already.

Join our group and you will be first to hear show news, enjoy special facebook
offers/vouchers codes and when we hit our target of 1200 members we will be doing
some fantastic group giveaways.

Join our facebook group today

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43218225667

PS if you are not on facebook yet this is the perfect opportunity to see what it is
all about

Regards

Mark
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

J o n
08-04-2009, 16:49
cheers Mark, I'll be coming along once again, not sure if we have a stand this year though :(

Is there anything you can do about the quality of the scantily clad birds this year too? They seem to get more orange by the year and I had a horrible introspective nightmare about umpa lumpa's chasing me!

french car show
08-04-2009, 16:51
nothing I can do about the birds as the decent ones are hardly likely to be affordable by the trade etc

I find a brown bag is always useful.

Glad you can make it.

J o n
08-04-2009, 17:04
hmm, okay now worries fella, wont let it put me off, I'll just avoid food that day! ;)

Brown paper bag is a winner, you should hand them out as they enter :lol:

french car show
08-04-2009, 17:06
I will budget for brown bags in 2010

No chance of a small Wms Clio stand at FCS, we can accommodate any size of stand. Few years back you were hitting 60+ cars.

Mark

J o n
08-04-2009, 17:13
haha, not a bad idea at all, just increase ticket prices by 10p per customer to cover costs!

It would be good to have a stand, but in all honesty I think a few people here have lost interest in the show and just the club/cars/meets in general. Hopefully our leader will see this though and maybe get something arranged.

It's not at Rockingham though I gather, so already that's a bonus as it's not car club layout friendly unfortunately.