PDA

View Full Version : Williams again?

Jamie.
04-04-2009, 17:27
Ok, I am quite undecided what to do.

I have swung from having a Trophy, to a 197, to a Focus RS, to a DC2 and now back to a Williams.

Looking at cars it's clear what I want - a differentiated hatch which looks and feels special, of which I don't think the Trophy, 197 or DC2 do - the Focus RS does look a bit special though.

If I got the Williams I would flog the 172 and get something else, non hot hatch to use and drive i.e. a 1.2 or alike, having two hot hatches would be a bit pointless.

I could get a Williams (1) for somewhere up to 2k, one on PH went for £1.1k and there are a couple around £1.6k and for that sort of cash it's well worth having.

Looking at other car's they don't inspire me like the Williams did. However saying this the rust and constant worry for potential maintenance bill's on the Williams is a concern something which I don't miss. However Coop's said he would always help me out :wink:

Coops
05-04-2009, 12:02
you know my thoughts fella, but as for helping? well that all depends on if you let me win at pool again :P

2 live
05-04-2009, 13:00
like iv said b4 mate. use them regularly, and they are reliable. drive em in the manner they were produced to be driven, none o this pussyin about with em....and they will reward u no end.

i dont think they can be touched really, smiles per pound .