PDA

View Full Version : 2x Metal Jerry Cans 20 litre -barely used good condition £15

summeh
02-04-2009, 00:20
Two metal jerry cans, the best in the world apparently, 20 litre capacity.

Only used a few times, bought from demon tweeks a while ago.

In very good condition.

also have 1x spout filler.

£15 each for the jerry cans. plus £5 postage (or £8 postage for both).

buy both and i'll give the filler spout thingy for free. Or sell separetely for £5 and £2.50 postage.

-----

Using the original design and then improving it, these cans are manufactured to a high standard and they have also been referred to as the "Best Jerrycans in the world"! Every can is tested before it leaves the factory.

The optimum (and original) capacity fuel can. Full breather facility for splash-proof pouring. Manufactured to the same high standards as military cans.

Features:
- Made out of 0.9mm pickled sheet steel
- Unique wide channel breather smooth pouring
- Lined to prevent rusting with a petrol, oil, water or alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has additional protection of locking pin (International patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally
- The Bayonet closure is completely leakproof with the can in any position
- Manufactured and tested to comply with: Australian Standrard - AS2906, Sweden Standard - SP, German Standard - TUV /GS & Dangerous goods approvals - UN

----

Evogone
02-04-2009, 11:43
These were 20 quid in Halfrauds, bought 2 last week....... :?

summeh
02-04-2009, 13:56
As far as im aware halfrauds dont sell these metal TP jerry cans? They are much superior than what I found on there website:

plastic shit: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_17 3647_langId_-1_categoryId_165650

and for much more money.

Maybe you bought them as part of a deal or something.

Anyway if halfords do sell these for that price then i'll drop mine to 15quid each.

summeh
02-04-2009, 13:58
hmm it does seem odd they'd sell the spout though.

ok price now 15quid each!