PDA

View Full Version : Back off my holidays from Zante!!!!!

dannyt
05-07-2005, 17:41
And thought I'd say hello, but now can't even stay as got to pick step dad up!

The bumper, spoiler, wing mirror covers and grill are ready from the spray shop though, so looking forward to picking those up!

Hope everyone's ok, looking forward to the track day!!!!!!

Not the stone chips though!

Danny

Winston
05-07-2005, 17:43
Stone chips :shock: ......cling flim :D

Welcome back 8)

Martin
05-07-2005, 17:54
Stone chips? You need to be close behind someone else to get them! :P :wink: Have a good time fella?

GazTwo
05-07-2005, 18:37
U need to get on some meets!!!!

Lots have happened why u've been away mate......

We brought the Track Day forward to last week....sorry....2 live was happy to take your place.

I've sold my Williams to Martin who has now stripped it for Track Days and is using the Banana for his Sunday driver

2 live has put his car back to standard

Jesus car hasn't broke for the last week.... :wink:

Monkey now has a Turbo conversion and is defo in front.

Northy has put 17" wheels on his car and lowered it to fcuk

Northy 2 found out his car had actually done 241,000 miles.... :shock:

Think thats about it.....how u doin???....good holiday???

dannyt
05-07-2005, 18:37
lol at martin....it's alright ill stick with being in front pal!!!! :lol:

cling film...good choice!

yer had a good time, but realised on the last day we have been booked in the wrong apartment all week!!!! :shock: how did that happen, god only knows, still had a great time, but i want to go for a drive but can't!!!

Whats been going on, anything exciting happen whilst i've been off?

Anyway blown an engine, had a full respray, northy got his bumper sorted yet, etc???

Dan the sun burn't man!!!

GazTwo
05-07-2005, 18:43
U blind son ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Martin
05-07-2005, 18:44
lol pinky!!!!!

Mark_Ritchspeed
05-07-2005, 18:46
Hope everyone's ok, looking forward to the track day!!!!!!

Not the stone chips though!

Danny

Try not to drive through the gravel traps then. :lol:

dannyt
05-07-2005, 18:58
lol just read everything!

ill have to speak to northy on how not to avoid the gravel pit!!!

17" bet they look well good, think he should get rid of his williams stickers next!

northy 2 can now join the high milage club with me!

thanks going out to 2live for taking my spot, probably got more out of it than me.....lol, did you let your son have a go, thats all that matters, oh and then wee on the brakes to cool them down!!! :shock:

martin, have u used the low milage interior to put in the banana as its getting colder in there without ANYTHING in it! also put the passenger window switch back in for my next visit please!

monkey, always new he had it in him, did he go to bb or 2lives love shack for the turbo???

all sounds good and well, where is the leader for the post?

GazTwo
05-07-2005, 19:04
lol just read everything!

ill have to speak to northy on how not to avoid the gravel pit!!! HA HA

17" bet they look well good, think he should get rid of his williams stickers next!

northy 2 can now join the high milage club with me! More like inter-galactic club

thanks going out to 2live for taking my spot, probably got more out of it than me.....lol, did you let your son have a go, thats all that matters, oh and then wee on the brakes to cool them down!!! :shock:

martin, have u used the low milage interior to put in the banana as its getting colder in there without ANYTHING in it! also put the passenger window switch back in for my next visit please! Why...windows are a thing of the past for Martin

monkey, always new he had it in him, did he go to bb or 2lives love shack for the turbo???

all sounds good and well, where is the leader for the post?

Andy
05-07-2005, 22:52
:twisted:

twat lol