PDA

View Full Version : Valver versus Type R civic

Slithers
21-02-2005, 16:41
Left work at 2:45 and decided to take car for a spin, cut a long story short ended havin a bit of go against a black type r down the bypass.

Aint gonna big myself up or anytin but he smoked me down the straights and i only caught up with him (slightly) due to traffic and a couple of roundabouts.

Then this happened, (posting a nazisport link here cos i dunno how to upload fotos here)

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=143240&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1

KingStromba
21-02-2005, 17:14
LOL, jeees. You dont do things by half. I know that smell too. :shock:

I take it the civic oversteered off at the next roundabout due to too much kingsmill in the back?

Slithers
21-02-2005, 17:19
LOL, jeees. You dont do things by half. I know that smell too. :shock:

I take it the civic oversteered off at the next roundabout due to too much kingsmill in the back?

Lol, nah i think it was hovis + some pampers baby dry.

He did completely hand me my ass on a plate on the straights though.

J o n
21-02-2005, 18:34
well, keep telling ya Matt... get a 2.0 and you will hand him his arse in the same manor. by the way, i read a post on this before and it just takes ages for it to go, but dont replace owt as it's not actually doing any harm... mine will be doing this soon as I also have a bolt missing... maybe a new rocker cover is needed... a shiny one...

2 live
21-02-2005, 21:17
lol..go see david at carbon nut mate....hel sort u out with 1 an it adds a alittle to ur engne bay as a bonus hehe

J o n
22-02-2005, 19:12
no need, mine will soon be powder coated black :D

2 live
01-03-2005, 10:31
whys that??? they guna burn it?
lol

J o n
01-03-2005, 13:37
lol, hope not, although I dont suppose it will make any difference, it's a bit worn looking...

anyone know what a black crackle effect would look like?