PDA

View Full Version : Willy vs Prima replicas - what are the differences ??

Evogone
20-03-2009, 11:51
Whats the difference between Speedline Williams wheels and Prima replicas ?

Weight
Offset
Shape
Etc

cliorod
20-03-2009, 16:13
Most important Steve :wink: :wink:

The FOOKIN cost :bootyshake: :rally: :wtf:

drsmith1979
20-03-2009, 16:59
i had some speedlines on my old Willy 3 along with some genuine ones, you can hardly tell from a distance and due to the speedlines being in better nick thats what was on the car!..

Tend to be loads cheaper too

DaneC
20-03-2009, 17:38
i had some speedlines on my old Willy 3 along with some genuine ones

Speedlines are the genuine ones...

MatBrown
20-03-2009, 19:52
According to Fred, when they were stripped down ready for a refurb the Primas were actually lighter, but i don't have any eveidnce of this.
Offset and shape are exactly the same, only way to tell is the lack of markings inbetween the spokes on the Primas.

Mat.

bendee
20-03-2009, 19:56
im sellin some primas if anyones interested?

drsmith1979
21-03-2009, 08:37
that darn 'Edit' Button haha...

The speedlines were in ok condition but the prima's were in better nick hence being on there, i don't see what the major fuss is about being original when 50% of the car is either aftermarket or rust lol :lol:

Coops
21-03-2009, 12:26
According to Fred, when they were stripped down ready for a refurb the Primas were actually lighter, but i don't have any eveidnce of this.
Offset and shape are exactly the same, only way to tell is the lack of markings inbetween the spokes on the Primas.

Mat.

well the marking are raised, so by not having them thats gotta save, ooooo at least 2 grams per rim :wink:

2 live
21-03-2009, 17:14

Mat.

not forgettin the holes for the caps in the middle are different. ;)