PDA

View Full Version : some cunt just reversed into my car!

Jamie.
04-07-2005, 19:29
parked outside work on the corner so no1 can park next to me.....some idiot attempted to part next to me anyway and overhang the corner (very quiet rd) and whilst i was standing in the window i thought shit that car is close to me, and as i looked closer it was milimetres away. i went down and had a look and i couldnt fit my index finger in the gap between us and it was obvious that they had hit me. i was soooo pissed off! i had a proper look and there isnt any dents or shit just two scratches.......****ers!!! whilst i was looking at my car some girl was stood across the street watching me in a, i didnt do that to your car honest kinda way....anyway hung around for 15 mins after work waiting for them but they didnt turn up. i was tempted to kick the wing mirror off there car but then i relised that id proberly be adding value to their car if i did, as the small amount of rubber left on the wing of their shitty k reg polo after me letting rip would double its value.
what makes me even madder is that it is ridiculous the way they tried to park nob heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin
04-07-2005, 19:32
Cock knockers! I never park near anyone...lol

Slithers
04-07-2005, 19:43
i park slap bang in the middle of car parks, where no other ****ers are.

best way

Jamie.
04-07-2005, 19:46
im going to rob some traffic cones and place them around my car, with that yellow crime scence tape

Slithers
04-07-2005, 19:47
Cover them with biohazard tape mate, no bugger'll go near you then lol

Mattie
04-07-2005, 22:39
lmao u guys r funny!....

i h8 the cunts who arnt carefull around ova peoples cars!! :twisted:

iv only had my williams just over 2 weeks and about 4 days after i got it on the rd sum ****er ad knockd my wing mirror n scratched it 2 ****! luckily it needs replacin neway as it dusnt work! :lol:

the best way 2 stop ne 1 parkin nxt 2 u is 2 park diagonally across 3 parkin spaces :lol: so they CANT park nxt 2 u lol....allthough im sure u can get fined 4 that on sum car parks :?

snakeylady
05-07-2005, 07:33
really pisses me off - came back to find some idiot had tried to park next to me in Tescos and had scuffed all the corner of my bumper and torn off the rubber strip!!!!! dickheads!!!

big hp
05-07-2005, 08:12
Unlucky fella. I'd definately of kicked there rear panel in. No matter if you park in the far corner of a carpark, you always come back and find a metro or some other shit car parked inches from you.

smokey
05-07-2005, 21:35
lmao u guys r funny!....

i h8 the cunts who arnt carefull around ova peoples cars!! :twisted:

iv only had my williams just over 2 weeks and about 4 days after i got it on the rd sum ****er ad knockd my wing mirror n scratched it 2 f*ck! luckily it needs replacin neway as it dusnt work! :lol:

the best way 2 stop ne 1 parkin nxt 2 u is 2 park diagonally across 3 parkin spaces :lol: so they CANT park nxt 2 u lol....allthough im sure u can get fined 4 that on sum car parks :?

How old are you?? You talk like my 10yr old brother :roll:

Gutted for you mate, as Bighp says, no matter what you park next too, theres always a shitter in its place when you return

Mattie
07-07-2005, 12:42
im 19 m8.....

n u?

neme
07-07-2005, 13:54
harsh mate , seems carrying four cones in the boot is the best safe guard but they always find a way!