PDA

View Full Version : I've given up

16v_paddy
03-03-2009, 21:54
I've given up on my hunt for a Trophy :cry:

I've had no interest in my valver so there's no point even looking at them as I can't see anyone buying mine so simply can't buy one

Can't be bothered with the meggy rebuild either :cry:

I borrowed £1000 of the loan I took out to get another car to get my valver fixed & buy stuff to build a gym at home. I'm going to get this civic fixed next week then sold and I'll make my money back plus the £1000 I borrowed then pay the loan back.
On the plus side it will work out that I've got my clutch, cam belt & water pump done for free(ish) and a gym :twisted:
I'll just keep running the valver & probably only get some new discs & pads in a couple of months, then just wait till I get my compo & decide where to go from there

I'm also sulking about missing out on the 172'd valver that was for sale as I would've dropped it into mine, but hey ho shit happens :roll:

richy
03-03-2009, 22:20
its not the end of the world man, dont worry

with the current slump in the car market most will struggle to sell no matter how nice condition etc

16v_paddy
03-03-2009, 22:24
Not worried to be honest, more disappointed :(

LEIGH-ANNE
04-03-2009, 15:48
One will cum about when u least expect it so keep looking if ur really wanting one like!

with the current slump in the car market most will struggle to sell no matter how nice condition etc

Indeed Rich! :wink:

16v_paddy
04-03-2009, 20:07
I'm going to stick with what I've got and I'll use the money I make from other bits & bobs on a couple of decent holidays this year 8)

white16valver
04-03-2009, 20:29
Just make sure that you don't waste loan money on crap - keep it saved up!