PDA

View Full Version : ITB'd Clio on Superflow Autodyn 30 RR - playing around

J o n
23-02-2009, 15:48
Just a little vid of my Clio on the Superflow Autodyn 30 RR.

It made exactly 200.0bhp and 162.8lbs/ft of torque on a totally standard 100k engine. We were very pleased with the results. The most interesting thing was the torque was 130lbs/ft at under 2500rpm also... who needs Vtec? lol

Power at the wheels was 177.9bhp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvx6zrjheBo&feature=channel_page

some nice backfires and flames too...

FlamingMonkey
23-02-2009, 15:57
looking good, might keep up with a Williams now 8)

J o n
23-02-2009, 16:40
lol, nah, it's still got full interior ;)

northy
02-03-2009, 22:13
good good - so whats happened since u sold the bodies ???

stan
04-03-2009, 09:41
Would have probably made more if you had an exhaust extractor!

J o n
04-03-2009, 16:32
good good - so whats happened since u sold the bodies ???

Put the bigger 45mm non tapered ones on, this was the result on a totally stock engine with no headwork, no BE work, stock unmatched inlets. 177.9bhp @ the wheels on 100k :)

Thought I might as well RR it while I was there, seeing as their new it would be rude not to! Gives me something to compare with in a couple of weeks when my Rotrex goes on :D

Would have probably made more if you had an exhaust extractor!

Yeah would probably have done, that and a MUCH bigger fan! They dont have all the bits through for it yet, still looking at uber fans and extractors and sealing the area off with soundproofing. I was pretty happy with the results... without wanting to blow my own trumpet mod for mod its the quickest 172 they have had on any of their rollers :) ... probably the closest to engine death too! :P

kneesparks
04-03-2009, 18:29
Does sound nice, would like some ITB's for the williams but cant justify the 2-3K cost :roll:

stan
05-03-2009, 13:02
drive one, you might change your mind... 8)

eternalife
05-03-2009, 13:09
Yeah would probably have done, that and a MUCH bigger fan! They dont have all the bits through for it yet, still looking at uber fans and extractors and sealing the area off with soundproofing. I was pretty happy with the results... without wanting to blow my own trumpet mod for mod its the quickest 172 they have had on any of their rollers :) ... probably the closest to engine death too! :P

Dave Walker's / Emerald ECU set up is an Air Conditioned Rolling Road Room 8) - wouldn't say it was sound proof although did have quite a bit of make up on the walls/doors.
Obviously they have a Fan and exhuast extractor too :D